𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

⸻⸻⸻

⸻⸻⸻

❝𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠❞

⸻⸻⸻

𝐘/𝐍

After the night I woke up on the coach with something warm around my body.

Looking around my surroundings I took of a notice that this 'something warm' was Mr Nakamura.

Right... almost forgot about him... Is it Saturday already?

I thought and tried to stand up in order to go to the bathroom but felt his grip on my waist tightening.

"Don't go" I heard him mumble and then he placed his chin on my shoulder, giving a small peck on my neck.

I felt shivers going down my spine.

"But I need to go to the bathroom... please?" I whispered with a fake chuckle.

"Alright" he groaned "since you asked nicely... but you come back to me, love" and with his last peck on my skin I almost ran.

I went in and locked the door. It took me a while to get myself ready mentally to get anything done.

While washing my hands and face, I heard a knock on the door.

"[y/n], are you okay there?" he asked concerned.

What the hell. I am here for max. 2 minutes... Calm down and play along, [y/n]

"Yes, I'll be out in a second" I answered as sweet as I could.

I dried my face and quickly walked out of the bathroom. He was standing, leaning on the wall beside the door.

I almost jumped and screamed when I saw him. He scared me.

"What? I scared you?" he teases me and moved closer to hug me.

"Don't do that again" I complained.

"Sorry, come on let's make breakfast together"

His sentence sounded more like a command than an offer, so I didn't even answer and did as told.

The whole process of making the meal was so weird and uncomfortable that it made me not want to eat in the first place.

He was always touching me or hugging me, or looking at me. I felt as if I was in a cage and only he's got the key to it.

I thought I could endure his behavior, but while eating I just couldn't and snapped.

"Could you stop it?! It's sick! I can't anymore!" I shouted at him when he tried to feed me. "I'm not a child! I get it. You love me, but it's too much... It's too much for me... Please, let me go"

"Oh... I thought you will keep the act up till dinner. Well, my bad"

What...?!

He stood up, grabbed me by my waist and started dragging to the locked room from earlier.