𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

⸻⸻⸻

⸻⸻⸻

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞❞

⸻⸻⸻

𝐘/𝐍

"Alright..." and with that word and a fast swing I took both of the pills at once and all I could taste was a bitterness on my tongue that was quickly washed off with water.

I lied my head on Daichi's shoulder while he turned on the TV and played a movie. I think it was 'The Breakfast Club' but couldn't tell as sleepiness was taking me to its world at that time and I could not focus on the screen before me.

I suddenly felt that the man was caressing my hair, which made me sleep in no time.

𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢

So cute

When [y/n] was lying on me sleeping so soundly I just couldn't help but feel that this was just right.

Her relying on me, even with such an easy activity. I just wished she would do it more often. Everyday.

Every hour.

Every minute.

Every second.

I moved her hair out of her face and kissed her head.

She still smells like vanilla

I squeezed her a bit harder and could see her breasts for a split second, which made me feel hotter and tenser.

I need to cool off

I gently got up and poured myself some whisky, quickly emptying the glass I just filled with alcohol.

Ah... That's good...

I took the bottle and the glass, walking up to the sofa again. Looking at my love again, I started rubbing her thigh and knee, which made her shift a little.

"It's going to be fine," I whispered and kissed her cheek, then sitting with my head down. "It's going to be fine"

⸺♡⸺

𝐘/𝐍

"...eetheart... Hah... Haha... Hey, sweetie," I heard someone laughing and speaking quite loudly, which made me start to wake up.

What the... Why does it rick of alcohol here?

I looked around and saw an empty whisky bottle on the coffee table.

That's... definitely not good news

"[y/n]!" Daichi yelled and started clinging to me. "I love you so much! Do you know that?"

"Um, yeah. Thank you," I tried to move away a bit but his hug had only tightened.

"I know that you know but... Haha! You heard what I said?! So funnyyy," and with that he buried his face in my chest, which made me completely lose it.