𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

⸻⸻⸻

⸻⸻⸻

❝𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐭❞

⸻⸻⸻

𝐘/𝐍

That was something weird...

I thought while looking for the drama club's room.

I had a mess in my mind after the maths lesson. Not because of the subject but behavior of Mr Nakamura.

Before and while walking with me to the classroom he was so nice and talkative. But while lesson he was really rude and was giving me the hardest questions.

I almost got a detention again too!

I can't understand that... Oh, here it is!

I walked in to a large room with a stage and a lot of space. Everywhere were people. Students from every year and teachers that were helping with lights, costumes etc.

To my surprise even Mr Nakamura was there. At that moment our eyes met but only for a split second because I quickly averted my eyes.

"You there! Come here!" a mid-aged but looking-old lady shouted to me.

I ran up to her and she handed me some papers.

"[y/n], right? I'm Aoi Tanaka and I am main coordinator of the drama club. You wanna act? I heard you're good"

"Yes, but I only got here-"

"Great! Read from Act 3 Scene 5, but we need a Romeo. Sho! Sho, where are you?!"

Everything was such a chaos. I couldn't even process what is happening.

"He went home earlier because he had a doctor's appointment" a girl passing by said.

"Well, we need Romeo and a nurse"

"Yuki, you'll be the nurse, come here" drama club's coordinator motioned with her hand to the girl from earlier.

"Daichi!" I covered my ears, the lady was screaming so loud.

"Yes, Aoi?" Mr Nakamura walked up to us.

"Can you be Romeo? I beg of you, I have so much work to do" she told him with a pleading tone.

"Sure"

"Marvelous, darling. Thank you so much. Okay! Act 3 scene 5, now!"

My brain didn't know what to do but my lips were starting to move on its own.

"It is, it is. Hie hence, begone, away! It is the lark that sings so out of tune,Straining harsh discords and unpleasing sharps. Some say the lark makes sweet division. This doth not so, for she divideth us.Some say the lark and loathèd toad changed eyes. O, now I would they had changed voices too, Since arm from arm that voice doth us affray, Hunting thee hence with hunt's-up to the day. O, now begone. More light and light it grows" I said dramatically, already acting.