𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

⸻⸻⸻

⸻⸻⸻

❝(𝐍𝐨𝐭) 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲❞

⸻⸻⸻

𝐘/𝐍

Ow... My head... I looked at the clock on the nightstand and read the time. It was nearly 4 AM so I lied back down and closed my eyes.

"[y/n]..." I heard a muttering and an arm making its way to my waist.

Not him again... I sighed frustrated and tried to move away from him but it ended with him just moving closer to me. 

Since the while accident with the shooting he was super careful and helpful with me, not leaving me for even a second.

It's been just more exhausting for me to not do anything about it. 

My leg is fine now - I can even walk on my own but he won't get it. 

Stupid and mad monster

"I need to walk for a bit" I tried convincing him with annoyance in my voice.

"I will help you...!" I heard him say so I quickly stood up, when he did in the same time, and paced to the bathroom. That way he didn't get to me but I already felt his anger from far away.

While preparing for the day, locked in the bathroom I waited for his outburst but I was surprised when none of this happened. Instead I was met with the exact opposite.

I opened the door and walked to the kitchen for the coffee, when I saw him making waffles. 

I love waffles...

The smell was so  incredible that without even thinking I almost went up to him casually and grabbed one of these. But I stopped myself right in time because when he acknowledged my presence he turned around with his usual warm smile.

Something's off...

But what is it

"Sweetheart, sit down and eat up!" his excitement and happiness was filling the air. But I could feel only panic and anxiety building up inside me.

What is his deal?

I sat down looking down at the plate and then took a glance at him.

Is it poisoned?

"What?" he burst with laugh as if I was acting ridiculously. But he is the psycho of this house not me.

"Why are you so... happy?" the worried look was now so visible that he sighed and walked up to the nearest cupboard. He sat down once again and put a present on the table.

"You forgot, right?"

It's my birthday already...?!

I covered my mouth with my hand and felt tears streaming down my face but I didn't let them go too far, quickly wiping them off.