𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

⸻⸻⸻

⸻⸻⸻

❝𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬❞

⸻⸻⸻

𝐘/𝐍

I was running.

Fast.

As fast as I could.

All I focused on was to not hit a tree, there were so many.

But I can't help being rather fond of myself that I could fool him. Of, course his words from a week ago hurt me, but I would never want to spent lifetime with him.

I need my freedom back.

I ran and ran for about an hour, but I wasn't sure, until I was too tired and my legs started to hurt. I decided to walk then.

All the time the surroundings were the same: woods. It was getting annoying, because the chances that some will drive here are low.

But I didn't give up.

I could have done it sooner

It was the only thought I had in my mind. I could have done the same time he left house not when it was time for him to come back.

The chances of this plan not working are even higher now. And I cursed myself for that.

But what's done that's done.

"At least I was able to break this stupid knob... I'm exhausted" I murmured under my breath and sat under a thick tree.

I opened my bag and pulled out food and water that I packed for myself. I started eating it right away, thinking which way should I go after this break.

I had two options. One was that I would go more into the woods so that he will not find me that easily, but on the other hand other people won't see me either.

I went with the second option, which was about going near the main path so the drivers might see and help me.

I was happy to decide like that, because after some time I saw a black car.

I immediately started to wave my hand for the driver to pull up. And he did.

It was a man with glasses and suit on. He looked like a businessman that could have been similar of Daichi's age.

"Please, help me! I was kidnapped more than a week ago. Please, can you help me?" I pleaded, looking around if we were alone.

"Of course, child" he spoke with throaty voice. "Come into the car, I will drive you to my summer house and then immediately call the police"

I did as he told and he drove in the direction of the monster's house, but I was feeling a bit suspicious of this man.

I know that he was probably trying to help and his summer house was that way, but something was off.