𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

⸻⸻⸻

⸻⸻⸻

❝𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐬❞

⸻⸻⸻

𝐘/𝐍

RIIING

Another lesson ended

I sighed in relief. I was looking forward to finish school, because I made plans with Mai.

I was really happy about it. It's been a while since we hung out together.

Our plan for the day was simple: walking around the mall and cinema. Simple, but perfect.

Nothing will ruin this evening

 I thought with enthusiasm.

⸺♡⸺

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫

"And that's all for today, thank you. And remember to do your homework!" the history teacher shouted while every student was packing in a hurry to just get out of the classroom and spend the rest of the day in relaxing way.

The same thing went for [y/n], of course.

While walking out of the classroom she heard a yelling:

"[y/n], here!" the voice belonged to Mai. She waited for her to end lesson and go for a movie.

"Mai, he-"

"Oh, we don't have time, [y/n]. Let's go already!" the blond girl interrupted her with a smile and strong pull towards the exit.

[y/n] laughed loudly at this.

"What movie are we going to?" the [h/c] haired girl asked.

"You'll see. I read so many good reviews about it and thought we must come!"

"Hope it's not some cheesy romance..."

⸺♡⸺

"No way, I'm not going in there!" [y/n] shouted at Mai.

"Pleeeaaase? I think it'll be really cool!" she got closer, like a cat, to her best friend. "Plus we need some romance in our teenage life! We really are boring"

"Say for yourself. I am really fun"

"Mai only looked her with seriousness on her face.

"Did you ever have a boyf-"

"Let's go for a movie, Mai" the protagonist advised cheerfully.

[y/n] didn't like the topic. The boyfriends' topic. In her opinion - they are not necessary in her life. She was scared that her lover would leave her.

Just like her father left her mom.

School was her first and only priority. Good grades - the most important thing right now.