𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

⸻⸻⸻

⸻⸻⸻

❝𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡❞

⸻⸻⸻

𝐀𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮

I haven't slept properly for quite a long time.

Ever since [y/n] has been gone, Mai was at the edge of going crazy, which made me mentally exhausted too.

I didn't know what to do anymore. I've tried everything. Her mom didn't know anything, the driver and the teacher were searched through and turned out to be out of the case.

But this Nakamura guy...

I feel like I heard this name somewhere.

"Hey, Akimitsu. Do you want something for the vending machine?" I heard Daki saying.

"No, thank you for asking though."

Then it hit me.

Nakamura?!

Daki Nakamura!

Sitting down on the chair, I typed his name down in our police archive. Unfortunately, nothing came up, which made me disappointed. I looked through my files, but there was nothing about any Nakamura man.

But what if...

I stood up and quietly walked into Daki's office. I quickly started looking through her shelves and papers in hopes of finding something about the man. To my surprise, after a minute of searching, I found it.

I knew it!

Having read the information, my eyes widened.

"What are you doing?" I heard Daki saying with her brow raised and arms crossed. I only smiled at her innocently, hiding the paper behind my back.

"I just needed to check if you had the documents I needed to sign out of the recent kidnap case. You know this [y/n]'s one," I stood up and sighed. "It's been annoying - not finding anything while this poor girl might live a hell now."

"Right..." the female looked to the side with an emotionless face. But I could read some guilt in her eyes.

"Okay, so I will just... go now. Bye!" I rushed out of her office and sprinted to the Osamu's.

"Sir, I think I found something!" I yelled, out of breath.