𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

⸻⸻⸻

⸻⸻⸻

❝𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲❞

⸻⸻⸻

𝐘/𝐍

In summary the dinner went good, amazing even. The food was wonderful, conversation went smoothly and the climate was as of sent from heaven. He even put on some music later on.

I don't know how but it seemed we have the same taste for food, books and music. Just everything he was doing was my favourite.

"Oh, I'll help with the dishes!" I offered already standing up and grabbing plates, slowly walking up to the sink.

"Thank you, dear" I heard him say.

'Dear?' I thought surprised but let it slide.

I was watering plates when I suddenly felt something hot on my neck.

"Ah!" I turned around my head and grabbed my right side of neck. "Mr Nakamura, you scared me..."

I once again felt uncomfortable. He was really close to me. His hands were on the both sides of me, reaching out to the black counter.

His head was leaned down and crooked to the right side so his face was almost at he same level as mine.

"You know, [y/n], we didn't get to finish our part of 'Romeo and Juliet' yesterday..." he started.

I didn't know what was he talking about. All I wanted to do was run away from this situation.

"What... Mr Nakamura, could you move, please? I don't feel comfortable with this" I spoke, trying to push him away and move away from him, but he didn't even move a muscle.

"Call me Daichi" he leaned down even more, looking directly into my eyes full of emotion. He cupped my cheeks and continued. "Farewell, farewell. One kiss and I'll descend..."

And with that his lips were connected to mine. It wasn't a forceful and lustful kiss, more like just a bigger peck on the lips.

Not knowing what's happening, I pushed him away as hard as I could, which made him stop.

"What's wrong, love?" he asked moving a bit of my hair out to behind my ear.

"'Love'? What is happening?! Please move away from me, Mr Nakamura" I raised my voice a little. I felt that anxiety and fear was moving up to my throat.

"Daichi for you. And we are only doing what any other normal couples are doing. Expressing our love" he 'explained', which made still no sense to me.

"But we are not a couple and in love... You are my teacher and I'm your student!" I started yelling a bit, pulling out slowly my phone.