𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

⸻⸻⸻

⸻⸻⸻

❝𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞❞

⸻⸻⸻

𝐘/𝐍

What?

I stared at him confused and out of breath because of the fun earlier.

It's not like he haven't been kissing me with my consent

"I-I guess s-" he cut me off my putting his lips on mine.

It was really similar to our first one but something felt different. As if I knew this man and could trust him. Something warm was forming on my cheeks.

He stopped kissing and looked at my bashful and a bit shocked face.

"I love you, [y/n]" he said and moved once again closer to kiss me.

"I know..." I answered in tired tone and so there wouldn't be an awkward silence.

"Say it to me" I could feel his nose and warm breath on my neck.

"What?"

"Say you love me" he started kissing it too and I didn't even dare to move not knowing what to do.

"I love you...?" the sentence came out more like a question and was so quietly spoken that I didn't even hear myself.

"Louder" his lips started to put more pressure on my skin and it was the time, where it was too much for me.

"Daichi, stop please" when he seemed to fully concentrate on the task and not hear me, I yelled and pushed him. "Daichi, stop!"

He looked at me like at a criminal.

"What" he spat and after a few moments of silence he just sighed and stood up walking towards the kitchen.

"You want some wine?"

"Excuse me?" I thought he was joking. There's no way I will be drinking alcohol, especially with him.

"Wine. It's really good. My father told this one is the best and to be honest that's the only good thing he actually taught me" he spoke as he poured the red liquid into two glasses and then came back with them.

"I don't want it, thank you though" I shook my head.

"You need to act like an adult now, [y/n]. You're 16! Drink up" he clicked our glasses in elegant manner and drank his whole portion almost at one take.

Is he an alcoholic?

"Do you need help with that?" he moved closer and took my glass.

"Oh no, than-" I was cut off by his lips and a sweet yet sour and warm taste of liquid poured into my mouth.