Chapter 23: Aria and the Ghost

Aria sat in town watching the city, everyone stayed far away from her.

"People change so fast." Aria laughs to herself before standing up and walking away from her spot.

A strange wind blew through the night, everyone could feel something was off. That night Aria didn't go back to the castle, she instead made her way to her father's grave.

"I don't know what kind of relationship you and mom had, nor what your real plans for me was that day.." Aria places a single flower at her father's grave "But I'll try to understand you more, going forward."

"It's been a long time Aria."

"I had a feeling you would come looking for me." Aria turns to face Lloyd "I don't believe Lloyd's body was the best choice Morro."

Morro, possessing Lloyd's body, smiles "I was always the one destined to be the green ninja, it fits doesn't it."

"Not close." Aria turns away from her father's grave "When we last spoke I didn't think you would actually make it out."

"Well I'm here, did you think about my offer?" Morro asks

"Of course, and I decided to accept." Aria holds her hand out to him "Let's take over Ninjago, and bring back my father."

"Excellent." Morro takes her hand "It'll be nice workin with you, Princess."

-

After the Ninja leave the shop, Ronin checks the vase where the scroll of airjitzu is actually hiding.

"hehe" Ronin laughs "what a bunch of idiots"

Ronin turns around and shouts in fear when he comes face to face with Aria, he falls to the ground. Aria stands over him with a smile on her face.

"Hello Ronin" Aria says sweetly.

"What a surprise" Ronin laughs "What is the princess of Ninjago doing all the way out here?"

"I'm here on buisness." Aria replies "you wouldn't happen to know where the scroll of airjitzu is now would you?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about" Ronin tells her

"Oh really?" Aria takes a step forward and he takes a step back "why so afraid?"

"Rumor has it that your the Overlord's daughter." Ronin replies "Nobody in their right mind would step within 5 feet of you."

"Well why don't we make a deal then?" Aria asks "You love deals."

"No way, the last deal I made has gotten me in big trouble" Ronin turns away.

"Give me the scroll and I'll cut your debt in half" Aria says.

"..in half?" Ronin turns and looks at her.

"In half" Aria holds her hand out "Is it a deal?"

"It's a deal." Ronin takes her hand

Aria walks out of the shop with the scroll, she looks up to see Morro and his ghosts battling the ninja.

"I have it let's go!" Aria calls out to them before running off.

"The princess has the scroll!" Jay shouts "She's working with Morro!"

"What?!" the others shout surprised

"She's working with them?!" Kai shouts in frustration.

"She can't outrun the four of us" Cole says

The ghosts all follow the plan and head to the meet up point, disappearing from the area. The ninja quickly chase after Aria. Jay falls down a roof again.