Chapter 52: The Coronation

Aria walks around Ninjago city alone, making her way towards the familiar mountain where the monastery of spinjitzu was. She walks up the steps and through the giant gates to see on the wall their was paintings of the Ninja's past accomplishments.

"Well that's new" Aria says before walking up to the door and opening it "Wu, I'm here!"

"Princess Aria, what are you doing here?"

Aria turns to see Kai carrying a box.

"Your sensei asked me to come" Aria replies "What's with the city, a bunch of places are being rebuilt.. again"

"Right you weren't here for the recent attack" Kai says "we had a run in with the Oni"

"Their were Oni here?" Aria asks surprised "why didn't anyone tell me?"

"So you wouldn't get involved Princess." Kai replies with a chuckle "You put yourself in danger way too much."

"I suppose so." Aria laughs

"Come." Kai directs her down a hall "everyone else is out helping to rebuild the city, me and Sensei Wu are the only ones here"

"And why did you stay behind?" Aria asks

"Sensei told me to" Kai replies and knocks on Wu's door "Sensei, Lord Aria's here"

"Come in, both of you"

The two walk into the room and Kai places down the box.

"Wu you know I'm very busy" Aria says "what is it?"

"I was wondering how you are" Wu replies "With all the preparation I am sure you are stressed."

"I am alright, nervous yes, but I look forward to the future." Aria smiles

"I'm glad, I have a present for you." Wu says taking the box Kai brought in "I found it among my brother's things."

Aria takes the box from him, after she opened it she found many things. Pictures of her and Lloyd from their childhood along with a small box. Curiously she opened it to reveal the engagement rings from her visons, from when she was dead.

"Sensei-"

"I believe you know what they are." Wu smiles "I trust what you will do with them as you please."

"..yes." Aria shuts the box "thank you"

-

On the day of Aria's coronation, all 6 Ninja were there as part of the force assigned to protect Aria, not that she needed it. They were requested to help by Kaname, the leader of the Knights. Lloyd stood at the end closest to Aria, he watched her closely with a smile. Finally Aria was rightfully sworn in and crowned.

"ALL HAIL HER MAJESTY, EMPRESS ARIA OF NINJAGO"