A/N

And with that another book is done.. man I have a lot of them, and this isn't the last either. So, for all of you who keep reading every single one of these, and have fallen in love with Aria, I have another book I'm focusing on now. It is called the Students of Garmadon, this will be a collab book with one of my friends.

Her oc is Reika, the middle sister of Kai and Nya. After being left alone for so long at the blacksmith, Kai and Nya one day return with a little girl they call a sister, angry she thinks she's been replaced. Soon after the Overlord is destroyed, she goes out looking for Garmadon whom has become a sensei again, and he trains her.

She once again meets the little girl, Aria, who has become older, and she grows to simp for her. Yes, it will be another Lloyd X Aria but me and my friend thought it would be funny if Reika and Aria became such good friends they call each other their wife, if none of you do that with one of your friends then you are more mentally stable then the rest of us.

My book, will of course, focus on Aria and start with her as a child and grow with the ninja until the later chapters when she meets Reika. My friend is also writing her book, but the planning is basically all done. I have started writing it already, so if you haven't seen it yet I hope you check it out.

Another idea we have is an AU where Lloyd isn't the green ninja and chooses to be evil like his father, him and Aria are partners in crime. Reika will actually become the green ninja.

I also have in the makes, a book about Lloyd and Aria's twin boys, I'm sure you've seen them in other books. Ren and Len.

So I hope you all enjoyed this book and look forward to much more in the future.