Chapter 59: Stop, Drop and Side Scroll

The Red Visors are searching Terra Technica for Lloyd, Nya, and Jay. Lloyd signals them to move along, but stop when they look at a monitor showing Kai and Cole crashing during the Speedway Five-Billion race and turning into cubes.

"Our friends wouldn't want us to give up. We have to keep going" Lloyd says

Jay nods "We'll find a way. Somehow. We're going to find them, and bring them all back"

"You know you're all terrible at hiding"

"ah!" the ninja jump and turn to see Aria behind them

"Ar- Empress Aria, you scared us!" Jay looks annoyed

Aria shrugs.

"Where have you been?" Lloyd asks

"Exploring, their's a lot of stuff to do in this game." Aria replies happily "It's a lot of fun."

"Fun aside we have to get out of here." Lloyd sighs

"It's not that bad." Aria mutters

"Do you know where the last key-tana is?" Nya asks "We've been trying to find it."

"Yeah," Aria points in a direction "The entrance to the level is over there, it's in Terra Domina."

"Alright, lead the way" Lloyd gestures for her to go in front of them

They walk in front of a red Arcade Pod with flames on its screen.

Lloyd stands next to Aria "It looks a little...intense"

Unagami's logo appears on the screen.

"That's because we're getting close to the end of the game" Aria tells him

Jay presses a button on the Arcade Pod, causing it to open. Aria goes through first with Lloyd, Nya, and Jay following. They enter Terra Domina and see a floating temple from above.

"Holy cow!" Jay shouts "Unagami's Temple of Madness"

"I'd go mad too if I lived here" Nya says

They walk through an entrance and see many levitating platforms.

"We should head back. Let's go about the dangers, and come back with a plan" Lloyd turns around and the platform that they are standing on glitches "Did you guys feel that?"

"Feel what?" Jay questions

"I don't know. I thought I felt something" Lloyd says

The platform disappears and they land on one that looks like the rest. The Ninja look behind them and see the Unagami logo. The platform they are on starts to disappear, so they quickly jump onto another platform.

Lloyd panics "W-what's happening?" they jump onto another platform "Where's that music coming from?"

"Music with a lot of base never mean anything good" Aria says

"We've entered the world of old school platform games!" Jay shouts

They jump onto another platform.

"oh come on, those games force you to run towards chaos" Aria complains

"Eh, technically side-scroll toward chaos" Jay comments

"same thing" Aria says

They jump onto a platform.

"Ok what do you know about them?" Lloyd questions

"There's rules to these games. One: You can't go backwards" Aria says as they jump on another platform "Two: Everything speeds up the further you go!"