Chapter 6 - saiki pov

Yesterday there was going to be an incident in a convince store near my house. I saw with precognition. And right as I was going to fix the problem as always I see,

Her.

While normally I'd be fine with someone else dealing with these incidents so I don't have to. She's mocking me! I can't accept that.

But I'm also a psychic. A powerful one at that. She's not getting away with this.

Alright boys and girls. This is what I'm going to do. I'm going to get my revenge. Nothing major of course. I'm not going to hurt her. But what do I know about her. She doesn't want attention. So I'll make sure everyone wants to talk with her today at school. If I have to deal with those idiots so does she.

"Hey buddy! Wait up!"

What? She's right behind me. Are you kidding me? We live in the same neighbourhood? Good grief.

Well either way I'll still get my revenge. I didn't even have to do much and these two idiots already are bothering her. Perfect. Kaido even has a crush on her. That would be annoying enough but I'll make sure to send a telepathic message to my classmates. I'll just tell them all to talk to the new transfer student, y/n.

  ———————————————

It's lunch time now. My plan has gone perfectly. Except for the fact I've been roped into this as well. But that's a risk I was prepared to take. There's so many people around I'll be able to stay silent and not be noticed much. I'll find an opportunity at some point to leave.

"Y/n, what was it like in the city? Was there lots of restaurants?" Asks Mera. Already drooling.

"The city was alright, very crowded though. I don't think I'm much of a city girl though! The restaurants were fine, but the food in these more residential areas tastes way better haha!"

She acts drastically different around these people. She's surprisingly friendly to them.

"Saiki. I know this is your fault! I hate you!"

I hold back laughter. My plan has worked. Now I just need to excuse myself to the bathroom and use clairvoyance to enjoy the show.

"I'll be right back."

"Saiki? Where are you going? You haven't talked once. Oh...do you not like me? I'm sorry..."

Damn her. She's looking down but I can tell she's smirking.

"What! Saiki! She's a delight how can you not like her!" Shut up Kaido. You're biased!

"Saiki! You should give her a chance before deciding you don't like her!" Shut up Yumehara. It's not like you're besties. You've barely talked to her.

I have no choice but to sit back down.

"While I do hate attention, I make sure to be nice to people. So I'll use your revenge as mine Saiki. Your little friends already like me more than you. Ha!"

Damn you y/n.

But you're wrong. They aren't my friends. And they can't like you that much. You're niceness is obviously fake. Even they'd notice your fakeness. Likability!
.
.
.
Nevermind they can't tell at all, you're likability is incredibly high. You're average is 90% amongst these guys. It'll come stab you in the back though, now you'll stand out which I know you don't want. And I know you know this. Heh! I win this time.

Hey Saiki, is she a psychic?

Huh? Airua? God it's so crowded here I didn't notice she was here until she mentioned my name. Everyone's thoughts are blending together.

I can see peoples auras now even though you're here. If she is, her aura might be similar to yours cancelling each other out. So I can't see your aura or hers, but I can see everyone elses.

"Yes. She is a psychic."

What!? Really, we have to introduce her to the psychic trio! We'll be the psychic gang or group! Or even better we get rid of Toritsuka and become the new and improved psychic trio!

"No."

Pleaseeeeeeeee! We can meet after school!

"Do I even get a choice?"

Hehe! Nope!
Ahh!
She's talking to me telepathically!

Y/n's probably telling her she doesn't want to. But she doesn't know how pushy Airua can be. Regardless y/n's unlikely to accept.

Come on y/n-chan! It'll be fun! Now I won't be the only girl in the psychic group!

Stop trying. Y/n seems more stubborn than you.

Yup! It will!

What will?

Really!? You'll meet us after school!? Thank you so much y/n-chan!

Wait what!? How did she convince her?

Saiki! I'm sure you heard our conversation, she agreed, so you have to come along!

I will do no such thing. Ugh. I'll just teleport home today.

—————————————-

I managed to escape meeting Airua and them. And my mother got coffee jelly from the store. Perfect.

"Hey Saiki!"

Toritsuka? How'd he get here. Airua and y/n too?

"Hey. I teleported them here. They really wanted to talk!" Of course she did. Y/n lives close so I bet that's how she knows this is my house.

"Good grief."

"So! This is Saiki, seems like you already know him. He has a bunch of really cool powers! That perv is Toritsuka, he sees dead people. Pretty boring guy, I don't know why he's here"

"Hey! I'm a psychic medium! It's cooler than your sparkly ball!"

"And I'm Aiura Mikoto! I'm a fortune teller! And I'm really good at reading people!"

"Don't ignore me boobs!"

"Don't call me boobs!"

"Yes. I know. I'm also a psychic you know. And I already knew your names." Y/n's sweet attitude is gone again. Showing her true colours now huh.

"Woah! How did you know our names? Can you read them? Is that your power y/n-chan?"

"Well one of my powers. I have many."

"Damn. I like her more than Saiki already, Saiki can't read names. And she's a hot girl so-"

I punched him.

"You're super cool y/n-chan! Anyways! Please be part of our group!!"

She only met us to annoy me didn't she? At least I know she won't say yes.

"No."

See?

Toritsuka goes up close to her putting his arm on the wall behind her cornering her.

"Come on babe, I'm sure I'll be able to make it more fun for you~"

Now, Aiura, y/n and myself punch him.

"I have an idea y/n-chan!"

.............................................................

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed! :)