Chapter 44 - y/n pov

Before I begin I want to apologise for my absence. Life has been kind of incredible recently both in good and bad way and I can't promise to be consistent but I really don't want to leave this behind since it's seems like SO many more people are here and people want me to continue. I deeply appreciate all the support and I really didn't expect this to get as much attention as it did, but I appreciate it all so much so thank you!

Now on to your story!

—————————————-

Someone explain to me I how ended up on a plane with my boyfriend in a wheelchair, my boyfriends parents, my parents, and my siblings while going to London of all places to meet my boyfriend's brother to fix a device my supernatural boyfriend wears to restrain his psychic abilities...life doesn't feel real.

We get to London and both me and Kusuo's families are on the full tourist escapade, taking pictures with literally everything.

"The reason we're here is to get him to fix my device, did you even remember to bring it?"

"Yes, we're definitely not here to sight see" responds Kusuo's dad seriously, taking out the pieces of the device.

Didn't look like it just now.

We some how end up on the London eye. I gave up trying to stop them. Obviously Kusuo had had enough, so he starts to stand up.

"Uh, Kusuo, that might not be the best idea"

About a minute later after convincing Kusuo to sit down we see someone on a jet back flying next to us.

"Yoohoo! Long time no see!"

It's Kusuke, Kusuo's older brother. We get down and immediately my family starts introducing themselves to Kusuke, completely ignoring why we're here in the first place. Then they break away giving Kusuke space and he greets his family after the long while. Supposedly he left when he was 14 to study in Cambridge. Then he comes up to me...sigh here we go.

"Hi there, I'm y/n Kusuo's girlfriend!"
I can feel my father and brother glaring from behind me.

"Oh well it's lovely to meet you. I'm sure Kusuo has told you about me! I'm Kusuke. Either way I already know about you! You seem...decent. It'll be great to get to know each other" he says with a phoney looking smile. The way he paused when he said 'decent' didn't seem very friendly. My dad and brother's glares become even stronger and are now pointing towards Kusuke. Kusuke gives them an awkward smile and they stop glaring.

"Leave her alone." Says Kusuo protectively.

Kusuke outright ignores him.

Kusuo starts directly speaking to me.

"It's only natural he recents me. 18 years ago an ordinary couple welcomed a baby boy into the world, I think the reason my parents weren't so surprised when I was born is because they already had my brother. See, when he was only a month old he spoke his first words. By age 2 he mastered simple calculations and could read and write. A test said his IQ was 218. Basically he was a genius. But at the age of three that genius would already hit a big wall. That wall was none other than me. He felt humiliated. As he projected his insecurities and inferiority complex onto me I began to dislike him too. Then when he was fourteen. 'A younger brother never surpasses his older brother'. He uttered that dramatic phrase and left to go study in the UK. It's been four years and I haven't seen him even once since then."

I knew most of this already, but I didn't know Kusuke was so annoyed with Kusuo. Though personally I'd rather my siblings dislike me than smother me.

"Kusuke, do you and Kusuo not get along" I ask.