Chapater 9- narrator pov

The psychic kids are having a challenge of powers. Aiura and Toritsuka are doing this in hopes of getting y/n to join their group. However now they have other ideas in mind.

"Okay Perv! I have an idea I think you going to like!"

Says Aiura. Aiura has a crush on Saiki. She belives he's her 'mister right' due to his powers and her previous reading she did on herself a while ago.

"I know you like y/n! And I like Saiki! So let's use this to our advantage!" Aiura says with a smirk on her face. "They needed to leave so they wouldn't stop my plan! We're gonna make them go on dates with us! And we'll rope in the powers by making this a challenge of who is best at hiding their powers! On me and Saiki's date you'll need to cause problems that will make Saiki need to reveal his powers! And I'll do the same for your date with y/n-chan! We have to make them use their powers 5 times! Then at the end we'll judge how well they did! And this way...I can get a chance to go on a date with him!"

"That's actually a great idea boobs! It's my perfect opportunity!"

"Don't call me boobs!"

Both Aiura and Toritsuka celebrate their 'great idea' as Saiki and y/n feel a strange chill come over them on their back.

I really do hope y/n wins. I don't understand why Saiki doesn't like her. They really are similar.

Aiura thinking this stops her cheering and sighs.

"Hmm? What's wrong?" Asks Toritsuka as if he cared.

"It's just. Why doesn't Saiki like her? You'd think maybe he'd finally find someone who he gets along with. They are pretty similar so I don't understand. Sigh. I like y/n-chan. She may be a little serious sometimes but I mean you were there at lunch today, she was so sweet! And even if she says it's an act, which knowing her she probably would say that, she still is sweet in a way. Since she cares enough not to hurt anyone by acting rudely. Even if it means she'll get more attention from it."

Both Toritsuka and Aiura felt a heaviness on their chest.

"Yeah you're right. Why does Saiki need to be such a jerk about it. I mean she's a pretty girl and she's nice but with a slightly spicier side how could he not like her!" Toritsuka says with pure eyes and impure thoughts as he blushes.

"That's not the point!!" Aiura said she slapped the perv. "Oh- I should probably text them to come here now!"

The psychics arrived. Both looking quite annoyed since they had a hunch that their annoyance was going to get worse. They were right of course.

"You two will be going on dates with us!"
.
.
.
Huh?

.............................................................

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed! :)