Chapter 31 - y/n pov

Yesterday was so fun! Too bad we're leaving so soon, but before we do there's one thing I want to do, or rather eat. Ikinari dango ice cream with Kasutera! Kusuo wants to try it too so we decided to try go together today when the group is getting souvenirs. Miko and Kokomi want to come along too, so I hope Kusuo doesn't mind. Chiyo wanted to stay with Kaido so she isn't coming. Regardless there's only four a day. I hope we make it on time. We're early, just before it opens so hopefully we'll make it.

We find Kusuo and start walking as a group.

"Why are they here?"

"Want me all to yourself?" I reply teasingly. Kusuo is fun to tease.

"Nonsense. Whatever, it's fine."

We continue walking and of course as psychics nothing ever runs smoothly, let alone three, Kusuo, Miko and myself. Poor Kokomi is going to have to be stuck in the middle of this. We see Takahashi bend down in pain, we were planning to leave him be but we're stopped by his friends to try get a teacher. Kusuo rolls his eyes and telepathically gets a teacher to come quickly.

"Oh Nevermind dude! There comes one thanks!"

We continue walking. "This happened in Okinawa as well". I hear Kusuo tell me telepathically. I try not let out a small giggle cause that would be suspicious but I let it slide slightly. Giggling into my hand. As we walk we finally arrive. But because of the whole Takahashi situation there's already one person who has ordered the dongo ice cream thing. We enter anyways.

"There's only three left now guys since someone already entered. So don't worry I'll skip out on it! You guys can have it!" I was really hoping to have some. But I didn't want any of my friends to miss out on it. I try keep a pout off my face despite the fact I can't help it. I try not pout however so my friends won't feel bad.

"What are you doing? Do you not want to try it?"

"Of course I do but I want you guys to try it too!"

I hear him chuckle very quietly, as too not attract the other two's attention, but I heard it.

"We'll have three Ikinari dango ice cream with Kasutera and a empty bowl and spoon please" He says to the waiter walking near our table, catching his attention.

"Surprisingly I got this idea from Nendo" he says. Light smile on his face.

Before I know it there's a bowl infront of me full with the ice cream. All three of them pitched in a little of theirs so we all have the same amount.

"Thank you so much!!" I say with a big smile on my face, from the corner of my eye I see Kusuo smile too, I don't think the other two noticed though. I have such amazing friends!

"Well of course n/n! We're your friends what else did you expect!" Miko says with a smug grin on her face, taking a bite of her dessert.

"Yeah! You're always there for me y/n so of course I'd want to be able to return the favour!" Says Kokomi smiling. Her inner thoughts showing she truly means it.

I love my friends! They make me smile! I take a bite and it's incredibly good. And there's pieces of kasutera throughout the ice cream. I was honestly expecting a piece of kasutera to have on the side but inside it's all throughout the ice cream, making it a far better distribution. It's really nice, sweet and fruity. I'm so happy I'll have this memory of Kyushu!

It's actually really nice, us four together. I'm sat next to Kokomi and Miko and Kusuo are sat together in front of us. Their facing away from the window, which was probably the wrong choice since there's guys staring at us through the window. Kokomi seems used to it, I on the other hand am not so. And you'd expect me to be! But reading their minds the issue isn't Kokomi, their staring at BOTH of us. Which makes the whole 'hiding behind Kokomi's beauty' pointless but oh well.

Anyways. My point was about how nice it is the four of us. Obviously Kokomi, Miko and myself are talking more than Kusuo is. But I like when he's around, even if he just sits there with a black expression. Kokomi also seems to have loosened up and doesn't feel so awkward around Kusuo now. She's kind of forgotten about 'Haru' too, which is good since there's no way I could do a double act. Miko is just Miko, she's lovely and super happy to talk to Kokomi, even if they used to be 'love rivals' or whatever. But now both of them are kind of backing away, Kokomi since she has to now after being rejected, and Miko because he's no longer her soulmate. She seems to have a crush still though haha~ either way this makes them easier for Kusuo to be around, so I just hope he can feel comfortable and open up a little more.

"You're heads in the clouds again? What's wrong?"

I give a big smile before I answer.

"Just thinking about how I have such great friends!"

"Cheesy"

"Shut up!" My smile dropping. Either way I'm happy to be here. I'm glad I transferred.

I'm glad I made such good friends.

We eventually leave, on our way back to our normal lives. And me and Kusuo's normal, disastrous, dangerous, slightly humorous and vaguely live threatening lives. But for some reason I can't wait to go back to it! As my head is in the clouds, much like our plane is, I feel something heavy drop on my shoulder. It's Kusuo. Miko gives me a wink and I roll my eyes. Then I let my head lean on his. He's asleep. I'm sure he didn't mean it this time, but it's still kind of cute. Since we're at the back no one notices us. So stupid drama shouldn't start if Miko keeps her mouth shut.

Miko, Kokomi and Kusuo...they're my best friends!

............................................................

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed! :)

(I'm so sorry this chapter was kind of just y/n being in her thoughts the whole time but I still think it's cute! I hope you liked it!)