Chapter 45 - saiki & y/n pov

Saiki pov

"Check it out runt! The buildings look like the ones in manga!" Says Nendo in the other room.

"Why were we sent all the way here for some surprise? Gasp could it be a trap sent from dark reunion!" Shouted out Kaido.

"What the hell are they doing here!" I telepathically yell out at my brother in his face.

"Kusuo, calm down!" Says y/n grabbing my arm to pull me away from my brother.

"Oh I invited them! I called the day before you arrived and just said 'Y/n and Kusuo's coming to London, how'd you like to go to and surprise them?', and sent plane tickets and everything!" He explains with a fake looking smile on his face.

"Oh come on, they'd never fall for something that obvious- uh well...actually they would but still" y/n responded softly.

"Alright so why'd you bring them here?"

"Play a game with me Kusuo" he says rather than replies with an evil look on his face.

"A game?"

I can hear y/n sigh.

"A game of tag across the city of London! I lost at rock paper scissors, so I'll be it. The time limit is 3 hours, as long as you don't leave London you can take any mode of transportation, bus, taxi, subway, what do you think? Sound like fun?"

"You know you'll never win right? London is bigger than all 23 of Tokyo's wards combined." Replies y/n observingly.

"Well if you think so how about you join me on my side y/n? I'm sure if you're anything like Kusuo you wouldn't mind a challenge right? Kusuo you can take those two with you so you can't use your powers so freely" Kusuke responded.

"Not happening. And y/n stays with me."

"Guess you don't care what happens to those guys, on my signal they'll be whisked away to sight see around London and then sent back to Japan"

"Take me too!"

"How is that bad?..." questions y/n

"Did I mention that if you win, I'll treat you to afternoon tea and desserts?" My brother adds.

"Okay. Tag starts now!"

I hear y/n sigh and then giggle slightly as I make my way out the hotel room.

We enter Nendo and Kaido's hotel room.

"Hey buddy!!" Barks out Nendo

"You surprised to see us? Bet you never expected that!" Shouts Kaido excitedly.

"Hiya guys!" Says y/n softly, waving at them slightly.

"You don't have to bother with the surprise stuff"

"Hey guys! We're gonna okay tag now!" Commands my brother.

"Me and y/n are gonna be it, and you and Kusuo are gonna be running and helping him to get away!" Explains Kusuke to those two.

"But...the..surprise?" Asks Kaido sheepishly.

"They were surprised! It was a big success!" Adds Kusuke.

"That's it!?" Shouted Kaido quite upset at our lack of a reaction.

"The game will last 3 hours, as long as you stay within city limits you can go anywhere you'd like and use any public transit you'd like including, bus, taxi and subway. Kay, ready? And go!" He says starting the timer. "I'm giving you a 30 minute head start so run while you can! Alright see ya later!" He says shutting the door on us and dragging y/n into the room with him.