One: Qibli's Dilemma

Hi! This is my first story that I am going to publish on Wattpad! Please tell me if there are any typos in the comments. I will fix them :)

I DO NOT OWN WINGS OF FIRE OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN IT! IT BELONGS TO TUI .T. SUTHERLAND! I ONLY OWN MY OCs! 

All the art is mine unless said otherwise. Please do not re-post without my permission. 

After the group of dragons returned from Pantala all the dragons went back to their homes to see their loved ones. All of them except for Qibli. He went to visit his best friend, Winter. But the problem was that Moon had to come with him and share a small hut with him. The trip made him realize something. Moon and Qibli weren't meant to be. He liked her so much before, at Jade Mountain. But at the other continent she had been very possessive of him, even going so far as to steal his skyfire and attempt to read his mind. Moon had put the whole mission at risk by doing things like this. Qibli was starting to think that she did not care about any of the other dragons. Even if she was really sweet and nervous, he couldn't fall into her trap anymore.

 I don't think that I like her that much anymore. She's really sweet, but she won't stop snooping around in my personal life. He thought trying not to lie to himself. the truth was very clear, no matter how hard he tried.

"Qibli," A soft and quiet voice called out to him. Forcing him to snap back to reality. The two dragons had just arrived at Sanctuary to visit Winter, now they were taking a little break from flying somewhere close to Winter's house. Qibli looked around spotting a small black dragon. "Yeah?" He responded, looking back at the ground and playing with a few small pieces of dirt. Moonwatcher smiled nervously and asked him, "You didn't hear what I just said?" The Sandwing looked up, rubbing his eyes and blinking. "Ha ha, no..." He sighed, sounding extremely tired. Moonwatcher tilted her head thoughtfully a small grin plastered onto her pretty face. "I was just thinking if you wanted to go out sometime?" She asked him as she played with her talons showing clear signs of how anxious she was to ask him this question. "I mean, we are dating." The Nightwing added carefully. 

  Why does she need to ask me this right now? When I'm having second thoughts about all of this. Moon looks really nervous. She could be unsure about us as well. Is that a possibility? No. It couldn't be. She loves me and I... should tell her how I feel about this. Qibli tried to reason with himself and figure out what he should say. 

"I...I...um...I think we should..." He stammered, cursing himself for messing this up. A lump was forming in his throat and he could not speak. The yellow dragon paused and then put on a fake smile. "Yeah, that sounds great!" Qibli blurted out with a small voice crack in the middle of it. Moon grinned back at him and said, "Alright I'll see you later. I want to go look in town. Is that alright with you?" He nodded, not because he agreed. But he could not speak anymore without vomiting. The small black dragon turned to have one more look at Qibli, before lifting of into the air and flying away. 

Great. Absolutely perfect. Now I'm going on a date with her. But where? Don't you remember  when you wanted to impress her so badly? You payed so much attention to what she liked. What does Moon even like?!

 The Sandwing panicked, curling into a small ball on the ground. A few tears ran down his cheeks. How did he even get into this mess? Was there any end to this?

As he was overthinking someone walked up behind him. Qibli felt a very sharp pain in his tail and flinched. He looked up to see a familiar face of a dragon. Winter. His mind automatically said. Winter's shiny scales were very recognizable. The yellow dragon was very happy, that was until he noticed that Winter had kicked him in the tail.