Twenty Two: What Is She Supposed To Do?

I haven't posted in a while so here you go. You can find out why by looking at my announcements. But here is a chapter, very short but it's something. :) Also I made Kinkajou :)

Kinkajou was sitting in her dorm room, face soaked in tears. It wasn't fair. She knew that Moonwatcher was using her and that they were not actually dating. But it still hurt her when Moon would go around with her, acting like they were dating and saying sweet things to her, and then she would go flirt with random guys. 

"Why are you crying?" Coconut asked from across the room. He was currently chewing on a large pineapple. Kinkajou could tell he didn't really care. He just wanted her to shut up, and he looked tired as usual. She stifled a sob. She choked out a quiet answer. "My girlfriend." Moon had told her to spread the news to everyone she knew so that it could reach Qibli. 

 Coconut raised his eye ridges. He looked almost surprised. But he was Coconut, and he didn't care about anything except for food and taking long naps and sunbathing.

"You have a girlfriend?" He asked skeptically as he took another bite of his pineapple, drooling all over it in a way that could only be described as the most disgusting sight ever. She hated crying, not to mention crying in front of other dragons. This was so embarrassing. Couldn't she just be happy?

"Yeah..." She croaked out weakly, wiping her running nose with her small, yellow talons.  Coconut tilted his head to the side as if he was a confused puppy. "What's up with her? What did she do to make you cry?"

"Nothing... It doesn't matter." Kinkajou sniffed. She did not want to tell the other Rainwing the truth. What if Moon got mad? She sighed, getting up from her bed. The dragon was done crying over something she could change.

"Where are you going?" Coconut asked. He had finished stuffing his face with the pineapple and now he was starting to eat a watermelon. Where was he getting all of this food? 

"I'm going to write a letter to someone." The Rainwing said, a small smirk on her face.

                                                                                     ~

Dear Qibli, 

how are you doing? I heard that you are going to be hanging out with that icy head, Winter, for a while. I am still at Jade Mountain Academy with Moon and a few other friends. I have no idea what happened with you and Moon. But I am sorry about your breakup. I have some news for you, Moon and me are dating now. But the important part is that she is forcing me to date her. She wants to do it t make you jealous. I don't know what to do. Will you help me?

Love, Kinkajou :)

                                                                                         ~

That should do the trick.