Four: She Is Not Rude

Just a short chapter of the first Moon's POV of what happened after they met her at the door. I've been busy and haven't had the time to write a lot, so I wanted to put this out for now. There will also be a Qibli POV of this scene next. Thank you for reading this!

This was unbelievable. Qibli was ridiculous, Moon was not trying to be rude. But for some reason Qibli thought that she was a terrible dragon. She really wasn't, or was she? The two were standing outside of Winter's house.  "So, I've decided that I don't want to go out with you anymore." The Sandwing said, probably trying to say it gently. First of all, this was useless. Moon was not stupid; she could tell when a dragon was saying something mean to her and when they weren't.

Second of all, Qibli was just too nice at times. Sometimes she could tell that he was faking. Like when he smiled at her earlier, or when he agreed to go on a date with her. This was so unfair to her! She tried so hard to be a good dragon, and this is how she was rewarded?  "You're breaking up with me?!" She cried out, jabbing a talon in his direction. "You traitor! This is all because of Winter, right!?" The Nightwing accused him, only making him angrier. "Do not bring Winter into this." He growled deeply as he scowled down at her. "This is our problem. Not his. He doesn't have anything to do with this." 

The Nightwing flinched. He did have something to do with this. The back of her mind echoed, remembering the truth. "You are a really sweet dragon, and I really like you and want to date you. But you stole my skyfire and tried to read my mind. Not to mention how careless you were while helping with the mission."

Moon was deeply offended. Maybe it was true that Winter was a better option for her. She breathed in through her nose and started to protest. "But I thought that you..." Qibli eyed her skeptically. "I don't want your excuses. We are finished." He turned around and started to walk away, giving her a sad look and hurrying into the small, wooden hut. 

Her heart broke. She still loved Qibli.