Five: You Really Did It?

Hi! I'm back! I took a small break from writing this for few days. I know some other people on Wattpad post every week, but I'd like to try to post whenever I have time. I've been trying to post every other day, but I am busy. Very short chapter, Sorry!

As Qibli walked away he felt a lump forming in his throat. He couldn't breath anymore, not to mention talk to anyone. The Sandwing just wanted to be left alone. But there was one thing in his way; Moon and him were sharing a hut. If he wanted to go there to be alone then he'd have to deal with her. If he went to Winter's house then he would be interrogated by the Icewing. It was a hard choice, he decided that he was going to go to Winter's hut. 

Qibli knocked on the door a couple of times, as he hoped Winter would not get mad at him for knocking on his door. Winter values all of his things. He'll always be mad at me for touching something as simple as his front door. 

The door opened, a grumpy looking Icewing peeking out. Winter sighed and let him through the door. "What now?" He asked rolling his eyes and closing the door. Qibli let out a snort and turned away from the dragon next to him. "I did it." He simply stated. Winter could figure out what he meant on his own, being the smart dragon he was. 

After a moment of silence Winter asked, in a hushed tone. "You broke up with her didn't you?" The Sandwing glared at the floor in anger and pain. He had brought this on himself. It was his fault for even liking Moonwatcher in the first place, or going to Jade Mountain, or being born. Everything always seemed to be his fault. Every single time.