Six: Back To Normal

Short chapter again! I noticed that I had not done a Winter's point of view in a while, so I decided to make one. Poor Winter lol. Next chapter will be Qibli's point of view!

t had been a couple of days since Qibli and Moon ended things. The Sandwing had been staying at Winter's house instead of the one that he and the nightwing were sharing. Winter could tell that Qibli was avoiding her. He was not like himself at all for the first few days. He just moped around. He would not eat or talk to Winter very much either. Maybe that is what happens to dragons when they are forced to sleep on the couch for too long. 

Winter thought opening the door to his room and walking out of it, to the living room where Qibli was laying on a bean bag. He stopped in the doorway, leaning on the wall as he watched him. As soon as the Sandwing noticed him he jumped off of the bean bag and turned to him, waving to him with a shy smile. "H-how long have you been there?" He asked with a small giggle. 

The dragon in the doorway huffed and began to walk across the living room into the kitchen. "I just got here." He stated. Qibli's face sobered from the smile he was wearing. He rubbed his eyes and spoke. "Really, I just woke up. Couldn't sleep because of your snoring." Winter's face turned dark blue. I do not snore. Do I? He did not complain about it back at the academy! How could you not know that you snore!? You are a disappointment to your family. They should have killed you. You should have died instead of your father.

"I do not snore." He growled, opening a cabinet. Qibli started laughing his little, stupid head off. "C'mon Winter, your snoring was kind of cute!" He wheezed, in between laughs. Winter turned around and glared at his roommate. "Shut up, Sand head!" He snarled, a blush still on his face. the Icewing must have looked very scary, because Qibli had stopped laughing. The idiot had a weird look on his face, as if he was thinking. Which was not possible, this was Qibli he was talking about after all.

Qibli looked him in the eyes and grinned again. "Actually, I think your just cute in general."