[12] interviews

Y/N's POV

it's times like these where i'm so grateful to have met salma and jana. whether i'm home with them or not, we're only ever closer than we were before.

so yeah, i told them everything.

that same night i came to pick up most of my belongings, i sat down with them and we had our last dinner for awhile. i couldn't take not telling them because i know they're the ones who deserve the truth more than anyone.

after a lot of gasping, choking of foods, banging on the table, and tears, they came to a conclusion.

they hate gavi and i hate that.

it wasn't my intention but the news got to them more than it got to me.

but what did i expect?

"en serio?!"

"yes but-"

"no buts! the next time i see that kid we're literally gonna fight it out."

the bus ride to the office doesn't take too long. today was going to be full of interviews with both teams. so there was no way out of avoiding him. at this point, i wasn't so worried about me seeing him, i was worried about him seeing salma and jana.

getting out of my seat, i can't help but realize the whole bus looks like duplicates of each other.

we're all in small black blazers with a white button up and black ties. some opted for the slacks, some for the skirt. i stuck with the skirt and folded the bottom because it made me look like a hag if i didn't.

we follow each other off until i look to my side and see that the men's bus was right behind ours.

the camera flashes could blind.

like actually, i had to cover my eyes but i didn't realize i was completely blocking my view of the door. if it weren't for the hands that i felt swerve my entire body the right, i would've ran into that door and i can only imagine how embarrassing that would be with paparazzi capturing practically everything.

those hands were now resting on my waist as i turn around to get a good look.

i should really practice on how to make my facial expressions less noticeable. every chill went down my body when gavi was standing right in front of me smiling ever so slightly like i'm gonna smile back. "you were really close to hitting the door, i just figured-"

"she's fine. come on, y/n."

i couldn't help but stare at him directly in the eyes even before he started talking and before jana yanked my arm and made me stumble, completely bumping into torres. "woah, y/n!" up until now i hadn't realized how long it had been since we talked.

"does she have a thing for pablo's or is that just something i'm making up?"

"shut the hell up, salma."