[31] promo video

GAVI's POV

if it weren't for the call i got from sarah, i would've had to wait till y/n's practice was over to see her again. but now we're both walking out onto the field to look for her. she isn't hard to spot out; not for me anyways. i can see her smile from here, and the way the sun is hitting her directly.

it's a really sunny day.

"where is she?" i have to help sarah out by pointing by the goal post. "great eye! i can only imagine why though." she gives me a look that i can't help but laugh at. "yeah whatever. jonatan's right there."

we come up from behind him after he's just come back from walking around.

"sarah! great to see you, i just didn't think it was already time."

jonatan had known why we were here, but she didn't.

although, y/n hadn't spotted me, alexia did when she waved at me and started to run up to y/n who was in deep conversation with engen, another midfielder.

i could see alexia whisper her something which finally made her look back and i waved for her.

without waiting a second, she came running up to me. "what're you doing here?" i nudge my head over to where sarah and jonatan are talking, "well sarah called me in the morning and she wanted us to film something for the channel, i think it's a 'most likely to,' i didn't get to let her finish before i agreed for us." it had been weeks since la super copa so things were definitely said after my post and the pictures.

i knew it'd only be right to agree to this because i wanted nothing more than to show y/n off by my side.

"well i should thank you for getting me out of this." and she points out to the field.

i mean, i have an idea as to how she can.

i point at my cheek and she rolls her eyes, i really didn't think she was gonna give in until i turned to the side after we were called by jonatan and she went for it.

i wish it had lasted longer.

"sarah, hey!" she greets her with a hug that sarah returns before she catches her up on everything that's about to happen. "so you have no problem leaving practice early, correct?"

"problem? you just saved me."

"hey, your coach is right here." y/n's not stupid, she knows exactly what she said. anything to rile jonatan up just as she's about to leave for the rest of the day.

"is my mic on?" i start tapping on the little nub clipped onto our training shirts they had both y/n and i change into. "para de joder." y/n swats my hand away from the high chair she's in right next to me. "i wanna make sure!"

"gavi, it's on. you're fine." sarah said behind the camera while trying to help out the crew.

she's gonna be asking the questions and by the end, she'll have to edit whatever comes out of this. "do i look okay? i hardly got any time to check!" y/n starts running her fingers through her hair, i guess she's trying to comb it.