bonus

liked by pablogavi, aurorapaezg, pedri, ansufati, alexiaputellas, mikkykiemeney and 2,739,023 others

y/n.l/n: la victoria o nada 6️⃣ ❤️💙

view all comments

pablogavi: mi amorrrrr

mikkykiemeney: we're late but who cares!

user5282: oh to be y/n

user5933: wish our golden boy good luck 🙏

user1096: YOURE SO GORGEOUS ❤️❤️

pedri: me gusta tu camisola 😇

user4391: wag of all wags 🦅

user6185: this clásico abt to be 🔥

Y/N's POV

"my shirt is wrinkled." that's what mikky's worried about? we're twenty minutes late and i feel awful.

but if i see that score and madrid is taking the lead, i'm gonna head into the locker room myself and knock some sense into everyone.

limping to our seats, i could've sworn i almost tripped after i heard my name being yelled from multiple directions.

i'm sore for the reason being that two days ago we won our fourth ucl with salma scoring and vicky assisting two of my own goals. not only that, but we partied a whole day. then i remembered the consequences of being hungover at game that would decide the league winners against barca and madrid in the toughest tie ever and the last game of the season, i knew i'd have to put an end to my celebration.

anyways, mikky and i found our regular seats where anna is already sat.

"took you guys long enough!" we know we're late but there's no need for the scolding when we're also grown women.

that doesn't matter, i see the score and it's still 0-0 so that's something to care about knowing we didn't miss much. now that i'm here, part of me can calm down when i notice anna brought laura and klara. "hi my loves!" i reach over to them and they find their own way to me. "y/n!" i love them in ways you couldn't imagine. laura crawls on my lap and it's like that for majority of the game.

i feel bad for bouncing my leg out of my own anxiousness but she doesn't seem to mind.

i take a deep breath now that it's half time and  find the time to try and relax before they start back up.