[29] super copa 2

Y/N's POV

it had been hours since lunch.

both teams are about to come out while we're already in the stands with the rest of the crowd whose voices fill the stadium. "i'm gonna use the bathroom just one more time-"

i grab sira by her wrist and sit her back down the second the fireworks go off.

"it's starting and it's your third time! not happening." poor sira, i know she's anxious but maybe the opening will sooth her.

we clap for everyone as both teams go down a line, shaking hands with the opposing team and refs.

"well, here we go." just as anna says that, the whistle blows and the game begins. "wait i have a question." although all my attention is now on the game, sira pulls me out of it. "doesn't this make you a wag? but you also play so does that make him something?"

"who cares what it makes him, let her have this!"

i think both mikky and sira have good points.

i personally couldn't care what it makes me me but i can't lie and say i don't enjoy wearing his jersey and going to his games. this time i have the home kit on and nothing has felt more right.

it's been thirty minutes, we've definitely attempted many shots, but so have real.

neither of us even making one.

the crowd starts clapping and chanting but it's really hard to tell a word they're saying. everyone sighs while i'm still at the edge of my seat. i'm only even more now after i realize what's happening. mendy receives a yellow for pushing dembélé and it's pedri's free kick until the ref has to stop the ball to help out a player.

it isn't until we start back up and busquets makes a pass to lewandowski who passes it to gavi.

the ball is his and it's a perfect shot.

i jump out of my seat and i start cheering like i never have before. he quickly got up after he realized he made it in and started celebrating in the corner of the field until he quickly gets away from everyone and with the energy he still has, he starts sprinting over to our section. "HE'S COMING TO SEE YOU!" sira starts shaking me aggressively before i lean closer to the railing and although he can't get off the field, he blows a kiss and does one of my own celebrations. "did he just-"

"HE DEDICATED THAT GOAL TO YOU!" by now he's going back and i'm still smiling to the point where my cheeks are in so much pain.

the game resumes and we're sat back down as sira is showing me the video she took between us.

mikky starts tapping me and shows me her phone.

"why are you watching on your phone if the game is right in front of-"

"that way i can hear the things the commentators are saying about you and that jersey, that goal he dedicated, it's so good i can't help but listen." i can only imagine. i laugh at her and realize we have around three minutes left of the first half.