Chapter 7: Unseen Side

★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆

"I also made some characters come to your world and changed your reality"

"What did you do, kunikuzishi?

He shrugged, "I didn't do anything!" He raised his hands in his defense.

Why is he like this?

I gave him a stare, and he chuckled at my reaction.

"Well, I might have disturbed the line between fiction and reality a little bit-"

"YOU.DID.WHAT!?"

He crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame, "Relax! It's not like anything destructive happened. Besides, didn't you want me to come to 'life'?"

"I just didn't expect you to be a jester, you are truly laughable."

"Funny coming from you, considering the fact you fell in love with someone who is not fundamental."

That humbled me real quick.

He walked inside and came closer to me, "I'm afraid you also have to let me live with you, I don't have a place to stay if I want to stay in this pitiful world."

"How will I explain this to my mother?"

"Great question, you don't. I erase her memory and make her think I'm your... acquaintance."

"I would much rather you lie to her being my boyfriend than an acquaintance."

He smirked, meeting my gaze and closing all the gap between us

Fuck, how did I let that slip out?

"If that's what you want, then... Who am I to deny it?"

He brought his face closer to mine, pinning my hands behind my back.

It almost felt like he was going to kiss me.

I closed my eyes as our faces were a few inches apart,

Suddenly, he spoke

"Hah, you act as if you want me to kiss you."

"And what if I do? You aren't one to 'deny it' as you previously stated."

He let his mask slip for a second and for a small moment I saw him get surprised, nervous, and at a loss for words...

I got you.

He let my hands go from his grip, in an attempt to get back at him,
I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer.

"What if I want to kiss you? Will you let it happen?"

This isn't like me at all, I wouldn't do this to any man but now he was gonna pay. I leaned in and he pulled back, how disappointing.

"Yeah, no kisses til marriage please I'm a holy man please don't do this to me"

I laughed at his reply while his face was a crimson color, he looked adorable right now.

I let him go, and he took many steps back.

Did I break this poor man?

"Hold on, I need to catch my breath" He replied, he was still deep in thought and before I knew it, he fled the room.

Who's laughing now, Kuni?

I was packing back a few things then he walked back in

"I.. uh, actually don't know where you live so can you take me to your house?"

I nodded and he stood beside me and then we set off, on the way home I stopped by a tea shop since he seems to like tea, We sat down and he had his tea and we talked over a few things and the story we would need to plan.

We finished our tea and I paid, soon we left. As we reached my house, I began to get anxious he noticed this and took a hold of my hand, giving it a slight squeeze.

"Why are you acting like an actual boyfriend now?"

"Way to ruin the mood, Y/n"

He was about to let go of my hand but I intertwined my fingers with him, he looked at me, raising a brow.

"I.. I didn't mean it that way. Can we hold hands like this a bit longer?"

I looked at the ground and avoided eye contact, he saw this and saw this as an opportunity to take revenge.

He held my hand and planted a gentle kiss on it, "Let's just go" we went inside and we were greeted by my maids,

"Lady Y/n, you didn't tell us you were bringing a guest today!" One spoke, "Do you want us to prepare the guest bedroom next to your room or down the hall?" another asked, I raise my hand to dismiss them and tell them to allow me to speak,

"Ladies, please set up the guest room next to my room, arrange clothes for him, and make sure he's comfortable, he'll be in my company and I'll show him to his room, and ask mother to come to our dining room so we can have a chat with her." They all bowed and left,

He smiled slightly and then went followed me to the dining room, we both sat down, and soon my mother came and joined us.

"Y/n, dear. The maids told me you have a guest over!" She gave me a warm smile and then looked over at Scaramouche. I kind of hesitated to tell her but eventually, I gathered my courage and spoke;

"Mum, meet my boyfriend, his name is Scaramouche" I paused for a moment, nudging Scara to speak further, "It's truly a pleasure to meet you, Maam. Y/n has told me a lot about you." He smiled at her.

"Pleasure to meet you too, dear. Please call me mom, don't be so formal."

She then turned to me, "Y/n, why didn't you tell me about him before?" Scara made a lame excuse for me and my mother bought it.

"Mum, can he stay with us for a bit?" I asked, unsure of the outcome. She was hesitant to answer but then agreed, we had room anyways so, why not?

We then explained our made-up story about how his mother died and he had no one and surprisingly, Scara started to fake sob and mom hugged him...

"Oh dear, you can stay with us for however long you like! We can cover your school fee and everything, you don't have to worry about anything, take it easy. " she paused for a moment, "Y/n take him to his room or your room, I'll ask the maids to arrange everything he needs,"

She turned to Scaramouche once again, "Sweetie, take it easy"

I took him to my room and when I closed the door he wiped his tears and gave me a prideful smirk while sitting down on the edge of my bed,

"Did you like my performance?"

I laughed at his comment and sat beside him, "Didn't know you had it in you, Scara"

★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆

AND THAT'S A WRAP !!

im so tired this chaoter was rushed and rhis part will have typis but im too tired to edit it out (im sick plus I'm doing homework while writing this, let's hope i get better soon)

hope you all enjoyed "Chapter 7: Unseen side" !!

until next time,

Serena

Words: 1152