Chapter 10: Your Presence

★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆

"Y/N WATCH OUT!"

I immediately clicked the pen, leaving the scene. I returned to my world and fall onto the ground with a loud thud.

Scaramouche immediately entered my room, worry and fear all over his face. He ran to my side and helped me up, "Where the fuck were you? And why the fuck was the time stopped for 2 hours?"

So.. He's the only other person who can't be frozen when the pen takes impact.

I tried to explain to him the story, the pen, and everything that happened.

"That same pen you used when you came inside Teyvat?"

I nod, and he spoke once again. "I didn't think that pen would be this powerful..."

We both looked over to the pen,  the strong luring aura of the pen was... dimmer?

"The pen grows dimmer with each use, I suggest not using it for the time being, anything could happen," Scaramouche suggested.

"Can you sleep in my room tonight?" I asked him, I expected him to say no or tease me about it but he agreed.

As we tucked in and snuggled closer, he held me closer, closing almost all space between us.

I look into his eyes, he was looking at the ceiling. His eyes were beautiful, his eyes were dead most of the time but this time, they sparkled, a glint of hope in them.

He looked over at me, giving me a small smile.

He slowly leaned closer, and our faces were only a few inches apart.

I didn't pull back this time, nor did he. He looked into my eyes,

"May I?"

I nod, closing my eyes, he leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss, it felt like all the voices screaming in my head were silenced for a minute. His lips were soft and warm.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He pulled away, looking into my eyes, his face was a soft relish color, and he wore a satisfactory smirk.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, kissing my forehead.

Silence, once again.

He really is a man of actions over words, isn't he?

Silence with him isn't the uncomfortable kind, though, it's more of a comforting silence.

I hide my face in his chest, avoiding eye contact. "Oh come on, Y/n. Don't be like that, you're no fun."

He laughed, ruffling my hair.
"This isn't funny" I spoke while he continued to tease me, "Fine, fine,  I suppose it isn't very 'gentleman' of me to make you suffer for my amusement."

He laughed a final time before gently holding my face, making me look at him.
"I apologize" His eyes were filled with love as he spoke, he was wearing a genuine smile.