Chapter 25: New storyline

★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆

It's been 2 days since you passed away, and everyone misses you so much. It all feels like a fever dream to me, after being separated for 5 years, we met again, we confessed and we were torn apart.

Now I understand why Scaramouche always said this world is cruel, I understand his hatred for this world completely.

It's been 7 days since you passed away, why did you leave us all behind like that again? Do you like making me suffer?

It's been 15 days since you passed away, I feel like it's stupid to write to you every day in this stupid diary but I can't express my feelings otherwise anymore.

It's been 30 days since you passed away, and your family is still pretty hurt. Your younger brother has developed an eating disorder and cries whenever he sees anything related to you, your younger sister isn't doing well either, she became depressed and her eyes lost the light and hope they used to have.

Your parents are miserable, your mom was recently sent to therapy since she couldn't deal with the pain anymore, and your dads doing awful. He became a complete shut-in and stopped talking to people completely.

It's now been 47 days since you passed away, I miss you. Your siblings and I recently became close and I'm trying to take care of them since they both are miserable and still need more than the care I can provide.

It's now been 89 days since you passed away, life's completely dull without you here. Rest in peace, angel. We'll miss you, and hopefully, we can meet in the afterlife.

I closed the diary as I wiped my tears, Scara promised to come over and I shouldn't let him see me like this.

Ever since Samam passed away, my life has been... Dull. I don't care about my life that much, I feel bad for his family, they adored him and cherished him.

Scaramouche has been coming over daily and he's trying to help me cope with the loss, he says it wasn't a big deal but I think it is a big deal.

Someone lost their lover, someone lost their best friend, someone lost their crush, someone lost their brother, someone lost their son.

How was that not a big deal? Maybe he just doesn't understand since he isn't human.

Scaramouche pulled me into a tight hug and sighed, "Y/n, take a deep breath and calm down. Your crying won't make him come back" he spoke.

He was right, but it hurts.

I wiped my tears as I looked at him, he had an unreadable expression on his face.

He cupped my cheek and gave me a warm smile, one that many would be scared of but I  wasn't. I am the reason he exists and I will be the reason he ends up being erased from existence.

"Dear, forget about him, you have me."

How sick of him, but at the moment I couldn't do anything but stay there.

He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead and rested his chin on top of my head, I wrapped my arms around him as we sat there.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I picked it up, "Hello, detective Akash did you find anything on the case?" I asked.

"Yes, Y/n, I did. my partner and I have worked on your case for months and we have a reason to believe that the suspect is Scaramouche."

My heart dropped as I heard that, I got up and mumbled a quick 'what'.

"Miss Y/n, the area in which Samam was murdered was investigated by detective Sani and she checked the cameras. We saw a man use some sort of power... And that's why we found no fingerprints."

"Thank you for the Information, detective. I have to report this to the police immediately." I spoke before saying goodbye and ending the call.

I turned towards Scara, nervous as he gave me a twisted grin. "I suppose you found out, took you long enough." he got up and walked towards me as I backed away.

"You'll pay for making me miserable, you turned out smarter than I expected tho. Guess this is where we draw the line, bye Y/n," he spoke, he held his hand in front of him as his hand formed an orb of electro.

I quickly opened the door and ran out of the house, and he followed me.

"Y/n, isn't death so much more fun than hiding like this?" he laughed, I continue to run as fast as I could.

I made my way into the woods and he followed me, I covered my mouth and hid behind some trees.

"Y/n, you can run but you can't hide. This game is pretty fun but I don't think you'll last very long" he looked so sweet yet the words that left his mouth were...

"Dear, where are you? Ahahah! Don't you want to be burnt like your pathetic lover boy? I could show you exactly how I burnt his body."

"Hmm, I wonder if you're hiding-

HERE!

Hmm, not here? Where did you go?"

"Darling, this game isn't very fun anymore. Let's finish it quickly"

I placed both hands on my mouth as tears filled my eyes.

Foolish Y/n! Why did I use the pen and go to his world? Why did I do that? I lost everything.

There's nothing left to lose, I'll die either way.

The pen... It's all a curse, how did it even end up here?

This isn't how I wanted to meet the character I had a crush on, the character I wrote based on my emotions and experiences.

Wait, the pen! I can use it one last time to erase him and permanently block the portal between the fictional world and the real world.

Destroying him or the pen isn't how I want this to end either, but how am I going to get back home to my desk without getting killed?

★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆

AND THAT'S A WRAP

I THINK THE ENDING IS PRETTY CLEAR AT THIS POINT

idk slight chance this could all be a dream or something, you can never trust me as an author.

anyways thats all for now! I'll see you all next time<3

serena,

words: 1057