Chapter 24: The plan

★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆

Scaramouche's pov:

I watch as Y/n and that guy become closer, it felt weird.

Usually, Y/n would be a loner and stand by herself outside the school gate or in breaks, or halls but now that he's here I haven't seen her alone.

She looks at him with such love, such sincerity.

Pathetic.

Humans are all pathetic creatures, letting emotions get the best of them.

I suppose I must have a chat with this guy.

Hehheh...Ahahaha.

Y/n's pov:

Life's been perfect ever since I and S got together, we've been dating for a bit now and I've never been happier.

But I always feel like I'm being watched, plus its kind of weird that Scara hasn't been approaching me as much.

"Y/n, let's go somewhere special today for our date." his soft voice rang in my ear, and I turned around and smiled at him.

"Sure, where should we go?" I asked.

"How about the place where we first met?" he asked, his gaze softening.

"You... Remember where we first met?" I asked, I never experienced him to remember.

Suddenly I remember all the older memories we had... Our childhood was the same one where I fell for him.

"Y/n, you're crazy! He's the school owner's son! You can never be together, plus he likes her." my ex-best friend shouted.

I couldn't help but smile through the pain I felt at that moment, "I know we'll never be together, I've accepted it. But it still hurts..." I spoke as my voice cracked.

We both stood at the side as we watched S and his friends play badminton.

"Y/n, you shouldn't waste your tears for him. You're both young" another friend spoke, I just smiled.

"Thank you guys, I'll try to distance myself from him."

"Hello? Love? Are you there?" A held my hand and shook me a bit, I looked over at him and realized I zoned out for a good 15 minutes.

"Hm, I'm sorry! I was thinking of something."

He smiled at me, "If you want to talk about it then you can, but right now let's go to the special place!"

He dragged me outside as I laughed along.

This is what I always wanted, then why do I feel... Empty?

A small memory of Scara flashed in my mind, the memory of him kissing me.

"Dear" 

What's happening? I don't like Scara romantically.

I don't think I do...