Chapter 28: Dead or alive?

★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆

Y/n's pov:

"Doctor! We're losing her!"

Panic was heard in the room, I felt... Heavy.

I couldn't stay alive anymore, it hurts. My vision is becoming more clouded by the second, I tried to force my eyes open but eventually, it got tiring.

Maybe I can close my eyes for a minute...

[ Do you want to see your memories before you die?]

[ > Yes <     No]

"Y/n, look!"

That voice... "لنډۍ...(shorty) what are you doing?" 

"I met this boy!" she giggled, "Again? Don't you remember what happened last time you liked a guy?" I questioned, and she gave me a frown.

"At least he likes me back! Samam will never like you back and you know that."

Oh, it's this conversation. I sighed and closed my eyes.

Another memory?

"Take it, Samam" I held a glue gun stick to him, and as he reached out to grab it, I moved my hand. "Huh?" he gave me a confused smile.

One of my favorite memories with Samam, it's precious.

I smiled at him as he tried to give me an angry expression.

I turned around and saw another memory...

"Y/n, I think that Samam likes Michelle." my friend Layla spoke, I tried to hide the pain I felt at that moment. "Why do you think that?"

"Look at the way they act around each other! They fight a lot but Michelle did like him before and maybe he likes her now since I heard he stopped liking his previous crush."

I looked over at Michelle and Samam fighting, then Samam mocked her and laughed at her, and she continued to yell threats and insults.

"I guess you're right...they are a lot comfortable around each other to the point they act like a married couple fighting."

Layla nodded as I lowered my head.

I still remember those feelings, when I realized my ex-best friend would try to get closer to Samam and how Michelle tried to get closer to him ever since she found out I liked him, both of them are the same.

I turned around and saw myself running toward my mom, "MOM! I DID IT! I PUBLISHED MY FIRST-EVER BOOK!" I hugged her as tears filled my eyes.

"Good job, Y/n. I knew you could do it! I'm so proud of you."

I've come far as an author, even tho it was never my dream to be one, it just happened after I published fanfiction on Wattpad.

"Y/n, do you promise to keep in contact with me if we ever end up splitting?"

Oh... It's you.

"Of course! We will be best friends forever, Danielle!"

We did stay friends, but these were fun times when we were kids.

"Hm... What should I write after this scene?"

I looked over at myself writing at my desk, I peeked over at the papers and saw the drafts for the series Scaramouche is in.

I continued to walk around, all of my memories were there, both good and bad ones.

One stood out in particular tho.