Home Sweet Home

A few days after Natasha had to leave, Clint got a emergency mission in New Mexico so for a bit it was just Laura, Peter, and Cooper in the house. Peter would call Natasha through Laura's phone every night and Clint would call Laura and say hi to Peter as well. Other than that, it was just calm at the house. 

It took two days for Peter to start getting bored ridiculously quick.

He still played with Legos, but he didn't want to destroy any of his builds and he didn't have enough bricks to make anything worth saving. Then he can only do inventing and tinkering while Laura was around and she had her own time that Peter didn't want to bother her during so that ruled that out. Other than that, he hasn't done much else around the house. So he started brainstorming.  

His first attempt of fixing that was asking Laura for chores, but she said no every time he asked with the same reason.

"You're a kid Peter. The chores you have are perfectly fine and really helpful. Besides there aren't many chores left to give."

After that he started doing what Natasha recommended for a pass time, walks. 

Laura and Clint had a rule where as long as they look out the window and they can see you, you're fine. With around their house just being field with some trees here or there, they could look out the window and see you easily. 

After letting Laura know he was going on a walk he left the house. Before starting the actual walk though, Peter thought of where he was walking towards. Looking around he just saw the fields and the few trees. So, walking towards a tree it was. He decided on walking towards an oak tree that was a few hundred meters away from the house. 

He walked a bit before seeing a flower, it was a pinkish red flower with flowy petals and a stubby stem. 

мама паук would like that, she loves the color red.

So, he plucked the flower and continued walking towards the tree. A few steps later he stumbled upon a rock about the size of his fist.

Cool.

A few steps later, one of Clint's old arrows. Then there was a blue flower, after that a piece of wood, and soon enough Peter was carrying a large pile of random things by the time he got to the tree.

He set the things down and decided, if there is a great opportunity to climb a large and stable tree, you gotta take it.

That is how Laura looked out the window and see him dangling off of a tree. She hurriedly ran outside into Peter's hearing range and started yelling.

"Peter! Be careful!"

"I am! Look what I can do Aunt Laura!" Peter then proceeds to flip off the tree from where he was dangling from. Laura promptly had a mini heart attack. 

"How about we head in for lunch, bud? The sandwich stuff is just waiting to be made and eaten."

"Yesss!"

Laura expected Peter to instantly bolt to the kitchen like he usually does but instead he ran off a few feet away from the tree where there was a little pile of things she couldn't identify. She patiently waited for him to pick them up and walk over to her, being very careful not to drop anything, before questioning.

"Why do you have all of that stuff, Peter?"

"Because it looks cool. Then I found one of Uncle Clint's arrows. Oh! I also found you and Natasha flowers!" As he finished the statement, he gave Laura the blue flower he found in the field.

She took the little flower and put it in a bouquet of flowers already on the table before helping Peter get lunch along with getting her own.

After he finished lunch with Laura, Peter brought the little things he had collected and carried them to his bland bedroom. He looked around the room then got to work.