Peter Chronicles Pt. 1

While living with his family Peter found that his memories were getting happier and happier compared to before. He had memories about everyone in his growing family, and he couldn't help but cherish them and hope to be able to always remember them and that there would be more and more. Recently he's been trying to make a list of his favorites but he can never decide which one is his favorite. So, here is a list of Peter's favorite and hopefully by the end he'll be able to decide.

-Shooting Practice for Rookies-

After Peter got his bow and arrow set on his birthday, he had been antsy to start learning how to use them. Every morning Clint was at the house (except for days after he came back from missions because Peter wanted to let Clint rest on those days) he would ask if Clint could start teaching him. Every time Clint would say "Not yet I need something first." and drop the conversation. Peter doesn't think he'd ever been so fidgety to do something. 

"Hey Peter."

"Yeah, Uncle Clint?"

"Can you come out here?"

"I'm coming!"

Peter carefully put the robot he had been making down on the desk before rushing to get outside. As he ran down the stairs and out the front door, he faintly heard Aunt Laura telling him to slow down so he wouldn't fall. He decided to act as if he didn't hear it, even though everyone knew he had super-hearing, and continued to run outside to where Uncle Clint called from.

When he ran outside, he didn't see his Uncle Clint at first thinking that Clint was hiding. Right when he was about to look in different hiding spots, he saw Clint at the tree waving his hand back and forth. While Peter started to run over to Clint, he noticed there was stuff laid out on the picnic table. Once he got close enough to see what was on the table Peter let out a small gasp.

"How did you get that out of my room without me noticing?! I swear it was in my closet when I was getting my clothes this morning."

"So your first instinct to seeing me with shooting equipment that you've been begging for me to teach you how to use for the past month. Is asking how me, a literal spy, got your nerf bow and arrows out of your room?"

"Well since I have super senses then yes, that's my first reaction."

Clint rolled his eyes before gesturing for Peter to come over towards him to get started.

Peter walked up to Clint, who gave Peter his shooting stuff, with a large smile. Clint showed Peter where to stand before picking up a target from the picnic table and hanging it on a nail that had been previously hammered in. Clint walked back towards the picnic table and said

"Alright, I want you to draw the arrow back but not to shoot yet."

So, that's what Peter did. He barely moved his feet or his form and pulled the nocked arrow back but held the arrow there without letting go. Clint then started fixing his form one small thing at a time while explaining why he was fixing it.

"First of all, don't slouch. Not only will it give you back problems when your older, but it also makes it easier to accidently hit the arrow while you're releasing it which would knock it off it's course."

Clint fixed Peter's back that was slouched so far that Peter seemed to go a few inches when standing with decent posture.

"Are you old Uncle Clint?"

"What?"

"You complain about your back all the time! Does that mean your old?" 

Clint looked at the kid and honestly couldn't believe how innocent this kid was. There wasn't a hint of mockery or teasing in his question, just honest curiosity.