The Avengers

Peter had been excited that day, he had been working hard for school and got ahead enough for Laura to let him have a day off of working and he was planning on helping her with entertaining Cooper and Lila so she could get work done. After Peter's first Snow Day his mom and Uncle Clint had both been called on assignments. Natasha had a long term assignment that she had to spy on a Russian group and get information for SHIELD. Then Clint had been called for guarding duty on a high-level SHIELD researching project. So, both of them had been gone for a few months. Peter knows it isn't their fault, it is their jobs, but he feels bad for his Aunt Laura sometimes so he tries his hardest to help around.

Peter had been helping anywhere he can from volunteering to feed and brush the horses to learning how to make basic food for Cooper and Lila to eat. He thinks that after he turns 10 in a few months then he'll be able to help with more chores. 

Today he was planning on entertaining Lila and Cooper and making them breakfast so that Aunt Laura would be able to do work she's been trying to do and so she could maybe get a breather. 

Peter got Cooper and Lila to help him build a large block tower before Cooper asked to watch TV. Peter agreed pretty quickly and got the remote to turn the TV on. Turning on the TV the news came on and the TV was muted. At first Peter was going to switch the channel until a video on something odd came on, there was a portal above New York. Cooper had complained when Peter turned up the volume and didn't change the channel but Peter told him to calm down.

"Aunt Laura! I think you're gonna wanna see this!"

Laura quickly made her way downstairs.

"Is someone hurt?!'

"No, but something weird is going on in New York."

"How weird?"

"Look for yourself."

Peter turned up the volume more so everyone could clearly hear the news reporter while videos from security cameras on the streets on New York played. Peter saw figures that were definitely not human on hover chariots terrorizing the city. The figures had uneven purpleish blue skin with golden armor on. Some held spears while others held guns. The technology seemed to be very advanced Peter noted seeing the odd energy sources to the weapons. After showing a few more clips of the terrorizing the news reporter started to speak.

"We are now being informed that New York is currently being evacuated and citizens that aren't able to leave the area are being protected by the local police forces. We haven't been informed what these creatures are called but people have been hypothesizing that the creatures are some form of extraterrestrials. More and more of these clips are being recorded live from locals security cameras in the streets and are being streamed online. We have- Oh wait a minute please."

The news reporter paused what he was saying and was listening to the person on the other side of the ear piece he was wearing. The man nodded along before he showed a confused face, the man cleared his throat before continuing.

"We are now being told that there is a group of individuals fighting against these creatures and seem to be making progress against them. There seem to be six of these individuals, there will be video recording of them in a moment. We can recognize Iron Man, also known as Tony Stark. The Hulk, also known as Bruce Banner, also seems to be out there fighting against them. We are being told an individual that looks like Captain America, Steve Rogers, has been spotted but he had yet to be confirmed. The other three individuals are unknown completely. One seems to be wearing a cape and using a hammer as his weapon, he has been seen flying. There is also a man with a bow shooting these creatures from buildings and doing long distance attacks on the creatures. Finally a woman with bright red hair that is shooting them with guns as well as combating them in hand to hand combat. These individuals..."