Another?

After HYDRA and SHIELD were both outed with the whole helicarrier situation a year ago, Black Widow and Hawkeye both started trying to get as much of HYDRA either further exposed into the public or taken out. Fury and Hill would get what information they could get and would send it to one of the two agents. Fury even came to their house the first time to figure out how they would work. So, Natasha and Clint were gone at least once a week on missions but they didn't last nearly as long as their older undercover missions. 

They would tell stories from the missions they would go on.

One time Clint had to act like a homeless man for a whole day who had a fake beard while he sat outside a bar that had a group of HYDRA men to provide support for Natasha who was already in the bar. Clint said that was one of his favorite missions because people would drunkenly give him spare change while walking out of the bar and he even got a free piece of pizza out of it. 

Natasha's favorite was when she went into the warehouse acting like she was drunk and asking the HYDRA agents for take-out before whooping them all. Peter takes pride in knowing that he was the one to have thought of that particular idea.

Peter knew when they came back from this mission though that something was different. 

~Seven hours earlier~

Natasha and Clint had been on back-to-back missions for a week, they've been on three different continents and neither one could wait to get home for their week off. They had just arrived at the airport in disguise for their next mission on SHIELD's priority list that Fury had given them. They got information that showed there was a very high chance that there was an experimentation lab here. Even higher on the priorities list since HYDRA erased the information just an hour after everything HYDRA and SHIELD were dumped on the web.

After arriving they set up their equipment in the rental car they got they started to look at the information that they had to go on. They knew that it was a lab and that it most likely was a large one with all the disturbing experiments that they had seen on the list. Then they knew that its location was going to be under a disguise or it was underground. Going off of that they started to cross off different buildings on the list. 

It took a couple of hours scoping out different buildings and crossing them off before they came to a decision on the building. It was a more run down hotel building. They walked in acting like a couple looking for a hotel room and the receptionist just looked at them like they were crazy and sent them on their way saying they had no available rooms. Only problem with that is Natasha and Clint clearly saw multiple rooms open in the hotel just by looking through the windows.

Looking up the schematics of the building they could see that it was split between two different blueprints, one for the main building and one for the basement. Thing is the basement schematics were taken off so they could only see the building schematics. 

Seeing this, the two spies got ready to sneak into the basement of the building. 

They waited for a bit after that to make a general plan to follow when they entered the building but before they were able to even go in the alarms started to blare. 

"Well, this wasn't part of the plan." Natasha mumbled while her and Clint rushed into the building to see what was going on. 

Arriving inside the building there was no people in the lobby of the building. They were met with an empty desk, two rows of empty chairs on either side of the room, and a long carpet that looked a bit crooked unlike when they had been inside not even an hour before.

"Hellooooo, HYDRA goonies. Come out, come out, wherever you are." Clint taunted while walking around the desk to take a look at the computer. 

When Clint turned the computer back on the last thing that the receptionist had on the screen popped up. Which just so happened to be the security cameras throughout the building. At first Clint didn't see anyone on any of the cameras, then as he went to the next set of cameras and everything he saw on them changed. The warm colors and tones of the hotel were now gone and replaced with metal walls and no windows or carpets. Then there was the fact that now there weren't just people, there were dozens of people in different uniforms all fighting one woman.