Mom's Side of the Family

"Hey, mom."

"Yes, Peter?" Natasha questioned while glancing at Peter before returning her eyes to the road.

"Did you see the flip that I did when I took Mr.Rogers' frisbee?"

"Yep. For the thirty-second time, it looked great, Pete. You had great form." Natasha responded while continuing driving to their first of undoubtedly many safe houses they would be staying at for the time being.

"Good, it would be a shame if I embarrassed myself in front of the Avengers." Peter joked while putting his hands behind his head and closing his eyes.

"I don't know Peter, it looked like Hawkeye was giving you weird looks." Natasha shrugged.

"He's a Legalos rip off anyway. Besides, he's got weird friends. Who would be friends with Black Wid-?"

Peter couldn't continue his joke due to Natasha reaching her hand over and starting to tickle his stomach.

"I yield! I yield! Mercy for the poor child!" Peter begged while laughing loudly.

"Only because you're so cute. We're also here." Natasha says while messing up Peter's hair and walking out of the car.

"I'm not that cute." Peter pouts while getting out of the car to get his own bag out of the back of the car.

The two bragged their bags before walking into the safe house and putting their things down. Peter sat down on the couch and turned on the TV to watch a mind numbingly bland show while Natasha went over her plan that they would be following when going to new safe houses.

"Since we didn't have as much time to prepare we'll only be here for a few days Pete. So, while we're here we are gonna have to figure out a game plan and go from there." Natasha explained while looking over to Peter.

"You have anyone you want to call? You already called Tony and explained yourself right?" Peter questioned.

"Yeah, he's pissed. It'll be fine. Though, I do have someone that I should probably call. I'll be in the bedroom Peter, don't be stupid."

"Easy enough." Peter responds while further leaning into the couch.

Natasha walked into the small bedroom and called the best guy in the business when you wanted to lay low, Rick Mason.

"Natasha, what a surprise," he answered sarcastically, "Your little hero group has a one direction band break up and you, let me guess, need to use a safe house to lay low for a while for you to inevitably call me again for you to start cycling through safe houses." 

"Right on the money as always Mason." Natasha smirked.

"Speaking of money, you better pay me well. I'm too broke to be doing this stuff for free, even for a fancy Avenger such as yourself." 

The was a brief silence other than a slight chuckle from Natasha before Mason soke again.

"I've got a cozy camper in a wood clearing. You'd have to find transportation to Norway though."

"That won't be a problem. When should I be there by?" 

"How about a week so that I can set up the camper? I'll send you the address."

"You got it, Mason. I'll be there in a week with my kid and your money." 

"I finally get to meet the infamous Romanoff junior? Does he have his mum's red hair? Or does he have the-"

"One week, Mason. Send the address." Natasha cut him off before hanging up the phone.

She walked into the living room to find that Peter had his suit out and was working on it while the TV was playing Disney.