Fluff - "Soft Lips"

This is requested by @neteyamm_
Tysm for requesting :)

Aonung's POV:

"Aonung! Come quick it's Neteyam!" Tsireya cried.
I quickly got up and followed her as I was curious to see what had happened. My heart started pounding as I got more nervous, I hope Neteyam was ok. We rode our Ilu's until we arrived on a big rock where Neteyam lay, his family was surrounding him. "Neteyam what happened!" I exclaimed.
"Aonung! I'm shot!" he started to breathe for more air. Everyone covered up and started applying pressure on the hole that was near his stomach. We did it for a while until...
Neteyam had fainted, I was so worried that I thought he was gone but luckily the others around me told me he had fainted.

Neteyam POV:

My eyes shot open. "Neteyam your awake!" my mother and father cried tears of joy while my mother was holding my hand to her face. I saw walking in the tent; Lo'ak and Tsireya. They were holding hands (obviously) checking to see if I was ok. "No way you're awake bro," Lo'ak jokingly said.
"We are so glad you're ok," Tsireya added on the urge of crying.
"Thank you guys for looking out for me! Do you know where Aonung is?" I questioned
"Yeah we saw him riding on his Ilu alone, I can get him if you want, come on Lo'ak," Tsireya replied.

Aonung POV:

"Aonung, Aonung!" Tsireya called.
"What is it?" I asked annoyed.
"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of bed, anyways, Neteyam's awake! You should visit him," Tsireya replied
"Oh my god! Really? I'll go check, don't follow me and that goes to your alien freak boyfriend too," I laughed
"Excuse me no eyebrows fish- ." Lo'ak angrily exclaimed.
"Lo'ak stop!" Tsireya tried to stop our arguing.
I laughed at him and started making my way to Neteyam's tent. I entered and saw him laying there, sleeping comfortably and peacefully. I didn't want to wake him up but being the annoying person I am, I shook him until he woke up. "Could you sto- ." Neteyam shouted.
"Oh, Aonung it's you."
"Yes it is me, how are you? Are you doing good?" I asked.
"I'm fine, could we please lay together?" he asked. I was shocked but before I could answer he pulled me in for a kiss. His lips were so soft and so kissable (idk if that makes sense.) Me and Neteyam leaned on the wall and started cuddling with each other. It was amazing, kissing and hugging each other, laughing together at funny moments. I caressed his head, I blushed every time his yellow, glowing eyes locked with mine. No one knew about our relationship but I guess some could guess.

I think this was a bit sad at the start but I didn't know what else to do. Im so sorry it's short! I had no idea what to do and this is my first fanfic ever. I'll take more requests but I need more people to comment requests as well :)
Thank you for reading and stay for some more publishes 💓🤗