Request - "Falling in love"

This was requested by: @weebs2063

Neteyam POV:
Me and my family have stayed at the Metkayina clan for a while now. The chief's eldest son and youngest daughter have been teaching me and my siblings their ways. It's been really fun and it's super obvious that Lo'ak has a crush on Tsireya. I really miss my home but Tsireya has helped me forget about any negative thoughts. Today we are going Ilu riding. Me, Tuk and Lo'ak met Tsireya and Aonung in the sea. "Hey guys!" Tsireya exclaimed.
"Hey," Lo'ak said trying to rizz up Tsireya. She giggled and I waved at her. I waved at Aonung, who was already looking at me up and down, and Tuk ran up to him and hugged him. Aonung hugged her back and asked,
"Want me to teach you how to ride an Ilu?"
She nodded her head yes and followed Aonung, meanwhile Lo'ak and Tsireya and were practising in a different area. I was sitting on the sand and watching Aonung and Tuk in sea from afar.

Aonung POV:
"I can't do it!" Tuk whined.
"Tuk, it's ok you'll get it," I assured. I saw Neteyam from afar, he was looking straight at me so I looked away. Tuk kept failing until she finally got it.
"You did it Tuk!" I exclaimed. She cheered,
"Yay, Nung! I did it!" We laughed and decided to go to Neteyam. He looked like he was smiling already but why? To himself or...?
"Teyam! I learnt how to ride an Ilu!" Tuk screamed.
"Congrats Tuk," Neteyam said.
"Neteyam why were you smiling earlier," I asked, curiously. Neteyam's face was shocked and said,
"Uh when?"
"Cmon you know when," I said.
"He was smiling because he was thinking about you, Aonung!!!" Tuk said. Neteyam gave him a death stare. A "why did you tell him" stare. I couldn't speak. "I-." I stuttered.
"It's true," Tuk added. Neteyam rolled his eyes and Tuk ran off laughing because Neytiri called her. "So is it true?" I asked while sitting down next to him. He looked away but I grabbed his chin and faced it towards my face. Our lips were very close together. Should I kiss him?

No One POV:
Neteyam and Aonung's lips were almost touching. They slowly pulled each other in closer and closer and finally... kissed. It was a slow long kiss, Aonung wanted to kiss for longer but Neteyam pulled away. "Dayum you hungry," Neteyam said.
"I always am," Aonung replied, smiling at him.

Hey guys ! I might not upload daily anymore but will post still (not taking a break)