Request - "I'll teach you how"

This was requested by: @1JakeFromTheStateFarm

Its been a few weeks since the Sully Family have stayed at Metikayina Clan. Aonung still cannot get his eyes of the eldest son, sadly Neteyam can't take the hint and just sees Aonung as a friend.

"Hey, Aonung!" Neteyam says.
"Hi," Aonung replies.
"So, you wanted to meet me here?" Neteyam questions.
"Yeah I did, I wanted to talk and maybe show you how to ride an Ilu," Aonung answered.
"Ooh that seems fun! Sure what do you wanna talk about?" Neteyam pulling Aonung down by the arm, indicating him to sit on the sand. Aonung's face turns red and starts getting hot.
"What's wrong, Aonung? Your face is turning red?" Neteyam asks worried.
"Come on lets go for swim to cool you down!" Neteyam says, smiling. Oh how Aonung got butterflies from this, he loved how Neteyam cared for him and especially loved Neteyam's pretty smile. They spent a few hours playing in the water until they finally got tired. "Oh i forgot to show you how to ride an Ilu," Aonung said.
"I'll show you tomorrow, its fine," Aonung added.
"Thats okay! I'll see you tomorrow!" Neteyam waved goodbye.

That night, Aonung could not stop thinking of Neteyam. What was wrong with him? How could he think of a boy that he could never possibly be with? Aonung teared up to this thought and fell asleep.

Next morning, Aonung woke up super early just to see Neteyam. He looked outside, he was playing with his siblings, ugh how he hated his younger brother but had to pretend to like him. "Hey Neteyam! Oh and hey freak," Aonung said.
"F*ck you, fish lips." Lo'ak replied.
"Cut it out you two," Neteyam hissed.
"Whatever, I'll just go look for Tsireya," Lo'ak rolled his eyes. Lo'ak disappeared in the distance and it was only Neteyam and Aonung left. "So, wanna teach me how to ride an Ilu?" Neteyam asked.
"Of course, follow me to the water," Aonung said.
Aonung started calling the Ilus with his voice. He looked at Neteyam and asked him to pick one. Once they found the right one, they started working on bonding. "Be careful, once you get on and start bonding you can't go back," Aonung warned.
"Ok ok, I'll try," Neteyam said.
Neteyam hopped on the Ilu, started to make the bond and raced through the water. He tried to hold on for longer but eventually let go. Aonung burst out laughing while looking underwater. "You ok, Forest boy?" Aonung laughed.
"Shut up!" Neteyam said.
"Its ok, we'll try again but lets work on your breathing first," Aonung replied.

They headed to a massive rock and sat down. They sat next to each other. "Breathe in and out slowly," Aonung said.
"I am," Neteyam replied. Aonung put his hands on his stomach. Neteyam gasped at this, what was this feeling? "You ok?" Aonung asked. Neteyam nodded, lost of words. Aonung also felt the same, he loved the touch of Neteyam's abs on his hands. "Your heart beat is too fast, what is wrong?" Aonung questioned.
"I'm sorry," Neteyam apologised. He tried to slowed down his heart beat, it successfully worked a bit later. "Great work Neteyam! Lets go and get you an Ilu now," Aonung congratulated.

Aonung called the Ilus again for the second time. He was used to it, he did it for all the newcomers. "So you know what you're doing now, get on, make a bond and breathe," Aonung instructed. Neteyam did what he said and stayed on the Ilu. "Woohoo! I did it, Aonung!" Neteyam yelled.
"You did it, Forest boy!" Aonung smiled. As Neteyam came back to Aonung and stopped at where he was, Neteyam told him to get on. Aonung held his waist, causing butterflies to flutter in Neteyam's stomach. He loved the feeling of Aonung touching him. But why was it only Aonung that made him feel like this? "I love your touch," Neteyam muttered.
"Huh?" Aonung questioned.
"Uh I mean, I love your teaching!" Neteyam said.
"Come one tell me what you said, please," Aonung begged.
"Do you like me?" Neteyam asked.
"Uh, why yes, maybe, I don't know," Aonung replied. Neteyam caressed the boy's cheek.
"I see you." Neteyam told him. Before Aonung could say anything, Neteyam kissed him, it was a long everlasting kiss, Aonung's soft lips pushed up against Neteyam's. They both pulled away and laughed. "I see you too, Ma Neteyam." Aonung finally said.

I would like to thank everyone who put requests down! I love doing requests and writing so thank youu! Also thank you for reading as well.