Request - "Sick Day"

This was requested by @Aounete

Aonung had to wake up super early for basketball training. "Alright Ma, I'm heading out for practise," Aonung shouted.
"Bye son," Ronal answered.
Aonung called Neteyam:

Aonung: Hi baby, I won't be answering because I have practise.

Neteyam: Hiii, That's alright baby, call me straight away after practise.

Aonung: Of course I will.

Aonung called Lo'ak:

Lo'ak: Yo, you ready?

Aonung: Yeah, meet at ************

Lo'ak: Aight.

< A few mins later >

Aonung and Lo'ak meet up. "Aye cuh," Lo'ak said.
"What up?" Aonung said. They both dabbed each other up. They both walked to the sports hall. "Aight boys, you two are late, run around the court 5 times," Tonowari demanded.
"But dad," Aonung said.
"No buts, just because I am your father doesn't make it easier for you." Tonowari stated.
Rotxo was just laughing his ass off in the background. Lo'ak and Aonung rolled their eyes and did what they were told because if they didn't then they had to extend the punishment. After the punishment, they were totally out of breath. It wasn't their first time but they were always out of breath. Rotxo was still laughing at them while sitting in the bench drinking and flexing his water. "That's it," Lo'ak said. He snatched Rotxo's water and drank it himself. "Yo you want water Aonung!" Lo'ak said.
"Sure," Aonung said. Lo'ak threw the bottle at Aonung.
"Hey!" Rotxo shouted. It was funny because Rotxo was really short (shorter than Kiri and just a little but taller than Tsireya). "Not funny, making fun of my height," Rotxo said, crossing his arms.
"That's what you get bro," Lo'ak laughed.
"For real," Aonung added.
"Ya'll know im insecure and this is what ya'll do," Rotxo said snatching his water bottle.
"Bro we are sorry," Lo'ak apologised, putting his hand on Rotxs shoulder.
"Yeah sorry bro," Aonung apologised, bending down to Rotxo's level.

After practise, Aonung remembered he was supposed to call him boyfriend. He quickly got changed out of his kit and sat on his cosy bed.
Aonung and Neteyam on call:

Aonung: Yo babe, how are you?

Neteyam: Hi baby, I'm good but can you come over please?

Aonung: Sure baby, I'll see you at 8.

Neteyam: I love you see you.

Aonung: I love you too.

< At 8 o clock >

Aonung knocked on the front door. Suprisingly, Tuk answered the door,
"Oh hi Aonung!"
Tuk jumped up on Aonung and he picked her up, hugging her tightly. "Hi TukTuk, where is your brother?" Aonung asked.
"Up stairs," Tuk said pointing her fingers up.
"Alright see you later kid," Aonung waved.
Aonung went upstairs, the stairs were very creaky. He soon arrived upstairs, he assumed that the first door was Neteyam's room. He barged in,
"Hello?"
"Uh Aonung get out," Lo'ak said.
"Oh sh*t, sorry bro, also get off my sister," Aonung demanded.
"Whatever," Lo'ak stated rolling his eyes.
He closed the door and went to the other room beside the first door.
"Neteyam?" Aonung hesitated.
"Oh Aonung you're here!" Neteyam exclaimed. Aonung sit next to his boyfriend who was cosily snuggling his blanket and watching movies. "Dayum it's hot in your room," Aonung stated, taking off his hoodie. Neteyam just stared at his body, Aonung had the best body Neteyam had ever known. "Come watch with me," Neteyam requested.
"Of course I will baby," Aonung said. They both cuddled inside the blanket. Aonung was stroking Neteyam's waist because he was body. Neteyam loved this because his love language was physical touch.

< A few hours have passed >

Aonung and Neteyam were both asleep. The light started shining through the window. Aonung woke up and remembered he had basketball training.
"F*ck," Aonung whispered. Aonung looked at his boyfriend and caressed his cheek. He quickly put his hand away and realised how hot his cheeks were. He saw that Neteyam was wearing his hoodie and assumed that it was just because of the hoodie. Neteyam slowly started to wake up because Aonung's touch made him wake up. "Aonung?" Neteyam questioned.
"Mhm?" Aonung said.
"I feel hot and sick," Neteyam cried.
"Baby, do you want anything?" Aonung asked.
"Can I get a wet towel please?" Neteyam said.
"Yes I'll get it," Aonung rushed, letting go of his basketball kit and bag. He bought the wet towel to his devastated boyfriend and placed it on his head. He continued to pack his things and change into his basketball kit. "Alright baby, U have to go to my game, I'm sorry," Aonung said.
"Okay, bye," Neteyam said, coughing and sniffing. He waa about to leave but Aonung couldn't resist, His boyfriend looked like a mess and he had to take care of him.
"You know what, I can't leave you here," Aonung stated.
"Wait here, I'm going to ask Lo'ak something," Aonung said. Aonung left and went to Lo'ak's room.
"Bro what?" Lo'ak sounded annoyed.
"Woah, don't give attitude, I can't go to the basketball practise, you're brother is sick and I need to look after him," Aonung announced.
"Aw poor Neteyam," Tsireya mumbled.
"Okay, you could've just texted your dad but sure," Lo'ak told him.
"Oh sh*t yeah," Aonung laughed.

Aonung hurriedly changed into his normal clothes and rushed to Neteyam.
"What else would you like?" Aonung asked.
"Please could you ask my mother if I could have her homemade soup," Neteyam insisted.
"I'll go tell her right away!" Aonung rushed.
He ran downstairs and saw Neteyam's mother cooking soup already. "Hello ma'am," Aonung greeted.
"Hello boy," Neytiri welcomed.
"May I bring this soup to Neteyam who is very sick?" Aonung politely asked.
"Yes you may," Neytiri replied, handing the soup over to Aonung. He carefully walked up the creaky stairs again and into his boyfriends room. He placed the soup on the small table next to Neteyam's bed.
"Thank you baby, you deserve kisses, come here," Neteyam thanked. He gave Aonung tons of kisses everywhere, his face, neck, arms, hands. Aonung was just happily smiling because he loved getting showered with kisses. "I'll feed you," Aonung insisted.
"I'm not a baby!" Neteyam exclaimed.
"You look like one now," Aonung laughed.
Neteyam rolled his eyes and nodded his head. It was funny because Aonung forgot to blow on the soup and it was really hot that Neteyam spit it out. Aonung laughed at his goofy little boyfriend. After he had finished feeding Neteyam, Aonung decided that they should cuddle for the rest of the day. "Come in you should rest, we can cuddle too," Aonung said.
"Okay whatever you want," Neteyam agreed.
The two boys peacefully fell asleep, cuddling each other.

Tysm for this request! Ty for reading too <33 Request some more things if you can think of anything 😙