Request - "Warm"

This was requested by: @Theripper12

It was evening, all the children gathered around a fire place to talk. Aonung and Neteyam sat next to each other, Lo'ak and Tsireya sat next to each other, Kiri, Rotxo and Tuk all sat next to each other.

"How do you like it here?" Tsireya asked.
"It's nice although I do miss my home," Neteyam replied.
"Same here, the Ilu's are super friendly," Lo'ak sarcastically said, remembering that one time he fell off one. Tsireya giggled. "What about you Kiri and Tuk?" Tsireya included.
"I love it, but miss my home too," Kiri and Tuk both replied. Aonung the whole time, was staring at Neteyam. Something about Neteyam made him interested in him. Was it because he was the eldest, or was is because of his long braided hair and yellow, glowing eyes? Maybe both.
"Aonung, Aonung?" Tsireya waved her hand in his face.
"Huh, yeah what?" Aonung replied, snapping back to reality.
"Looks like someone was looking at Neteyam a bit too hard," Lo'ak and Rotxo laughed. Lo'ak gave Rotxo a side eye after thinking he had copied him. "Were you staring at me?" Neteyam asked.
"No," Aonung replied.

A few hours had passed, they continued talking, this time they were talking about people they ship. "Neteyam who do you ship?" Lo'ak asked, knowing he will pick him and Tsireya.
"Uhm I ship Kiri and Rotxo," Neteyam said tiredly. Lo'ak had a confused face and rolled his eyes. "What about you Aonung?" Tsireya asked.
"Ok ok lets go with the obvious one, Lo'ak and Tsireya," Aonung rolled his eyes. Neteyam looked at Aonung while he was talking. Aonung looked back but looked away as soon as he got butterflies. "Hmmm, not many options left, I think we all know who we will ship now, Aonung and Neteyam!" Tsireya exclaimed. Everyone else agreed and Aonung and Neteyam just sat there awkward smiling.

Time flew by, Kiri, Tsireya, Lo'ak, Rotxo and Tuk (who was already asleep) decided to go inside. But they remember one thing they had to do, push Neteyam into Aonung. Neteyam was close to falling asleep, so Lo'ak pretended like he accidentally bumped into Neteyam and pushed him into Aonung. Aonung gasped, "What are you doing? I swear I'm going to murder you."
"Cmon you know you love it," Lo'ak said and waved goodbye. Neteyam cuddled Aonung by the neck. "You feel so warm," Neteyam whispered while fast asleep (yes sleep talking). Aonung blushed from these words. Aonung slowly and gently grabbed Neteyam by the waist and carried him to the room. He gave Neteyam forehead kisses and then started lying down next to him. Little did they know, Lo'ak and Tsireya were spying on them. Tsireya asked to invite Lo'ak but he said no.

They so cute together. Neteyam and Aonung defo needed more screentime!! 💫

Neteyam x Aonung || Oneshots (Requests please!!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara