Request fluff/smut (not really smut tho lollll) - "Mating"

This was requested by: @a81194000

Aonung and Neteyam playfully played in the water alone. "Stop Aonung! You've already got water up my nose," Neteyam yelled. Aonung just laughed and carried on. "Fine, I'll just leave," Neteyam joking said rolling his eyes.
"No don't," Aonung grabbed onto his wrist smiling.
They both got out of the water and Neteyam wanted to show Aonung a place, a place that he wanted to show him for a long time. "Come, follow me," Neteyam whispered.

They soon arrived to a forest behind the beach. "It looks just like my home," Neteyam smiled, looking up at the stars. Aonung just staring at him always said,
"Why did you bring me here, besides it being very pretty?"
"Well you have to choose a mate, remember? Our fathers told us," Neteyam reminded him.
"Oh, right," Aonung replied.
(Now this is the bit where I'm stealing Jake and Neytiri's scene)

"In my clan, we have many fine women, Kiri is the best singer," Neteyam told Aonung. Aonung stared at Neteyam deeply and replied,
"Well I don't want Kiri." Neteyam smiled at his saying. "Who will you choose then?" Neteyam asked.
"Someone, but this person must also choose me," Aonung softly said, holding the eye contact, seeing Neteyam struggling to hold eye contact. "He already has," Neteyam whispered in Aonung's ear. They grabbed their braids from the back of their hair and connected them together. They slowly pulled each other close together, next thing you know, their lips were touching. Things started to get heated, Aonung pulled Neteyam on top of his lap pulling him from his small waist. They were making out for a long time.... Yeah I mean a really long time. By the end, they were both gasping for air (they were both hungry). Aonung and Neteyam kissed one more time and smiled at each other. "We are officially mates," Neteyam said. Aonung smiled and lay down beside Neteyam, hugging him.

Short but I had no idea what I was doing!