Request - "Together"

This was requested by @Aounete

A lil introduction b4 we start:

Aonung and Neteyam have to two kids -
Oldest ~ Kazimir, 13, Male
Youngest ~ Misty, 6, Female

The sun shone brightly in the clear, blue sky. Misty was playing outside, she enjoyed the fresh air and staying alone, on the other hand, Kazimir was the complete opposite. He would rather stay inside the pods or hang out with his friends. "Why don't you go play with you sister?" Neteyam insisted.
"No, I don't want to," Kazimir cried.
"You can't stay in here all day, come on go," Neteyam forced.
"Ugh fine! I never get my peace and quiet," Kazimir sighed.

"Big bro!" Misty shouted and ran up to her brother.
"Look I got forced to play here, with you, so don't bother me." Kazimir warned. Misty looked down and minded her own business. She was an adventurous child and loved travelling and finding out about new things. The ocean was very fascinating to her but she couldn't go that far because she wasn't allowed to. She also loved the forest and wanted to learn more about it but she wasn't allowed to go beyond the danger zone. She never knew why it was called that though. Maybe she should find out soon? "Kids! Come in for dinner," Aonung shouted. They both entered the pods.
"Wow this looks yum, dad!" Misty said.
"Thank you," Neteyam replied.
They gobbled everything up in a hurry because they were all so tired and wanted to go to bed.

Misty and Kazimir slept next to each other but in different beds. "Goodnight, big bro," Misty said.
"Mhm," Kazimir lazily said. Kazimir was already snoring but Misty was wide awake. She struggled to sleep because the thoughts in her head built up. What was behind the danger zone? She got up quietly, trying her hardest not to make a sound, after all she didn't want to wake up her brother. She got a little blanket to stay warm and a mini light. She headed outside of the pod and was ready to start her mysterious adventure. She was extremely excited because she was never allowed to do anything like this. The wind was strong, things outside were getting knocked and the waves were high. Misty made her way to the forest, not knowing what to expect, she hoped it was nice there.

Kazimir POV:
I woke up yawning. Damn that was a nice nap. I looked over to my side,
"Sh*t." My sister was gone. I got up and grabbed my weapons and carried a torch just in case. Where was she? As I panicked, I rushed outside and started running towards the forest. I knew that was the place she always wanted to go to but she was never allowed to. "Misty!" I exclaimed.
"Misty!" I shouted again. I tried several times but still no answer.
"This isn't funny," I said. I was horrified of the forest, I prefer the sea more. I just hoped my sister was ok.

Misty POV:
It was pitch black. My heart started to pound faster. I had a sense something was going to pounce on me. shuffle shuffle. I heard a noise behind me. What could it be? Before I could investigate, a creature jumped onto me, scratching my face. "Ow!" I screamed. The animal escaped before I could see what it was. I sat there balling my eyes out. sniff sniff. My face burnt like hell, I needed to find my way back home.

No One POV:
Morning soon came, the adults woke up.
"Good morning Ma Aonung," Neteyam said.
"Good morning Ma Neteyam," Aonung said.
"I'll go wake up the kids," Aonung said.
"Alrighty!" Neteyam exclaimed. Aonung stood up and got ready before waking up the kids. He did his bun and entered the kid's room. "Kids wake u-." Aonung couldn't finish his sentence. He was at a loss of words. His children were gone! "No!" Aonung screamed. Neteyam rushed into the room,
"Aonung are you ok?"
"My babies! They're gone!" Aonung exclaimed.
"They might be outside, I'll go looking for them, you stay here," Neteyam said. Aonung nodded, crying into his hands. Neteyam panicked outside and searched the forest. He was a warrior and knew what he was doing so he entered slowly and steadily. "Misty! Kazimir!" Neteyam shouted. He called their names but no answer. Neteyam heard someone crying, the sound grew closer and closer as he entered the danger zone of the forest. "Misty!" Neteyam exclaimed.
"Dad?!" Misty shouted. They hugged each other tightly. "Omg you're face, don't worry I'll get your face checked up. Where is your brother?" Neteyam asked.
"At home," Misty replied.
"He isn't, I'm pretty sure he came in the forest too," Neteyam said.
Why did Kazimir come after her? Misty thought. "Come on let's go," Neteyam said.
Misty and Neteyam shouted,
"Kazimir! Kazimir!" Still no sign of him.
"Where is he!?" Misty cried.
"It will be ok," Neteyam reassured.

< A Few Mins Later.. >

"Wait what's that noise dad?" Misty asked. The sound came from behind the trees. Neteyam quietly approached it. "Ow! Ow! My leg," Kazimir said.
"Kazimir!" Neteyam and Misty said in unison.
"You're alive!" Misty exclaimed.
"Come on we have to get home before your dad starts crying even more." Neteyam stated.

Soon after, they arrived at their pod. Aonung ran up to them crying,
"Omg my babies, your face and leg, lets get you cleaned up." Aonung got bandages and medicine for both of them.
"You both are so cold, bless," Aonung said, kissing both if their heads.
"I'll make your favourite meal for lunch, I love you two so much," Aonung said.
"We love you too, dad," Misty and Kazimir replied. Neteyam stood there smiling at their love for each other. "Come on dad join our group hug!" Misty exclaimed. Neteyam ran up to them and joined their hug.