Request - Fluff

This was requested by @Avatarloaksullyjake

Just a little family moment

Aonung and Neteyam's kid: 5 years old.

Aonung and Neteyam's son, Ashton, loved the ocean so much. He would go there everyday and sit down on the sand, peacefully looking at the water. He always wanted to learn how to ride an Ilu but his parents told him he has to reach the age 7.

"Hey buddy," Aonung said. Ashton looked up and saw his dad.
"Hi dad!" Ashton exclaimed. Aonung sat down next to him and looked at the landscape.
"The sea is beautiful, isn't it?" Aonung asked.
"Yes it is! I wish I could go out," Ashton said, looking down at the sand.
"Hey! Soon kiddo, I promise," Aonung reassured. The two peacefully looked at the sea as the waves crashed into the rocks. The breeze was gentle, not too cold and not too hot. Soon after, Neteyam came to join them. "Hey you two," Neteyam greeted.
"Shh dad, we are silently enjoying the sea," Ashton scolded.
"Alright alright," Neteyam said, putting his hands up.

The family stayed their for a while, they enjoyed each other's company and especially the sea. Ashton got bored so he decided to make a sandcastle. "Wanna help?" Ashton asked. Neteyam and Aonung nodded and helped their son make a sandcastle. The sandcastle took a long time because Neteyam's goofy ahh kept stepping on the sandcastles. Every time, Aonung would scold him for doing that. Ashton would be there standing, laughing in the background. "Ta da!" Ashton exclaimed.
The sandcastle was finally finished.
"It's so beautiful," Aonung stated.
"I agree," Neteyam agreed.

Sorry this is short! I didn't know what else to write <3