Request - "I miss my home"

This was requested by @MossHeaded

Everyday, Neteyam would think about his home. He missed it so much, every night he would cry himself to sleep thinking about it.

Aonung was worried for Neteyam, he looked tired everyday so Aonung finally asked him what was up. "Are you ok, Neteyam, you look so tired recently?" Aonung asked.
"Yeah I'm fine," Neteyam responded with no emotion.
"You don't look fine, you can tell me anything I promise," Aonung said, putting his hand on Neteyam's shoulder.
"Just leave me alone, bro," Neteyam pushed his hand off of his shoulder. Aonung's face turned into a frown, he accepted it and went back home. Neteyam felt awfully bad but he just couldn't let his thoughts out. Why hadn't he just told Aonung?

The next day, the two boys ignored each other. Aonung still sad about what Neteyam said but also understood that people need their personal space. Aonung sat on the sand looking at the ocean. He loved the view but wished Neteyam was beside to him.  A few minutes pass, Neteyam sees Aonung and decides it's time to let his thoughts out. He sat beside Aonung, Neteyam said,
"Look, I'm sorry bro, forgive me."
Aonung looked into his glistening eyes,
"It's ok, just remember you can tell me anything."
"Come with me," Neteyam said. Neteyam grabbed Aonung's wrists and led him to a forest which was behind the beach.
"Woah this is so... Beautiful!" Aonung exclaimed. Neteyam chuckled, he thought
"It looks exactly like my home." They both sat down admiring the place. "So what's up?" Aonung asked.
"Look, I'm sorry again for saying what I said yesterday, I just really miss my home and I had nobody to talk to," Neteyam started crying heavily. Aonung was shocked, he had never seen Neteyam cry. "Neteyam, it's going to be okay, please trust me," Aonung started tearing up. The two hugged each other and comforted each other. "Aonung I want to say something to you," Neteyam said.
"What is it?" Aonung replied, wiping Neteyam's tears away.
"You know you make me feel at home," Neteyam smiled, looking into Aonung's ocean eyes. He loved Aonung as much as he loved his home and Aonung loved Neteyam as much as he loved the ocean. "May I kiss you?" Aonung asked.
"Of course," Neteyam agreed. It ended with a kiss, they both craved it for so long.
"I see you," Neteyam said.
"I see you, too." Aonung replied, caressing Neteyam's cheeks.

Might not be publishing as much bc of school. eff you see kay , school 🖕🖕🖕🖕