Request/ Smut - "Let's make love"

This was requested by @Alpha_Deathwolf2020

Note: This is my first time writing smut so Im kinda scared. You can judge how bad this is but please put some things I need to improve🙏 I've seen lots of smut books but I don't think I can write like how they write. The characters will be older dw 😊

Neteyam was laying down on his bed. He was pretty tired from yesterday. He went riding on his Ilu for the entire day. Aonung came in after fishing. "Hi Tey, you alright?" Aonung asked.
"Mhm, come lay with me," Neteyam pleaded.
"Alright," Aonung said. He laid down next to his boyfriend who was being really touchy.
"Woah where is all of this coming from?" Aonung asked. Neteyam ignored the question and started to shower his boyfriend with kisses all over his body (face, neck etc.)
Aonung just let it happen. Neteyam was on top of his boyfriend continuing. "Well we all know whose top now," Neteyam teased, kissing his boyfriends nose.
"Sure sure," Aonung laughed. It was funny because Neteyam was smaller than Aonung.
Neteyam started to bite Aonung's nipples and leaving marks on them.
"Ow!" Aonung groaned.
Neteyam laughed,
"Just to show people you're mine."
"Ok my turn now," Aonung smiled. He flipped his boyfriend over and pinned him down on the floor. Aonung was now on top of Neteyam, he gasped in shock.
"Whose top now?" Aonung teased.
"Seriously, just because you flipped me over doesn't mean you're to-," Neteyam got interrupted with a kiss on his mouth. It turned into a heated makeout. "A-Aonung?" Neteyam whimpered.
"Mhm," Aonung said, still making out with him.
"Please," Neteyam begged.
"Please what," Aonung said. Neteyam couldn't say anything, he was loss of words. Aonung made his boyfriend lean against the wall.
"Do you want this?" Aonung asked.
"Yes," Neteyam answered. Aonung took off Neteyam's loincloth and his. Aonung held onto his boyfriend's waist,
"Are you ready?" Neteyam nodded his head and looked into his boyfriend's eyes.

Aonung gently inserted it inside Neteyam.
Neteyam made a quiet noise. He then started going back and fourth. Aonung slowly started to go faster and faster. Neteyam moaned,
"Ah- Aonung!"
"Yes baby?" Aonung asked, going slower.
"Please go faster," Neteyam begged, moaning.
Aonung gave him a smirk and did as he wished. While he did this, he started to give Neteyam hickey's on his neck.
"Oh Teyam, you taste so good," Aonung groaned.
The two boys continued to moan one after the other. Aonung pushed his boyfriend onto the wall, he went rougher. Neteyam couldn't hold it in for longer.
"Aonung- I'm going to.." Neteyam said.
"Hold it in, you can do it baby," Aonung praised.
"You've been a good boy," Aonung added.
Neteyam bit his lip trying to keep his moan in. Aonung started to go faster and made it completely impossible for Neteyam to hold it in. "Baby please!" Neteyam begged.
"Go on, let's do it together," Aonung demanded. They both released the white substance out. By the end of this, they were both panting, Aonung lay next to his boyfriend and Neteyam hugged him. "Thank you," Neteyam thanked.
Aonung kissed his boyfriend,
"Let's get you cleaned up now." He carried his boyfriend into the bath tub and they took a shower together. "You did so good," Aonung praised. Neteyam looked into the mirror,
"Aonung?!"
"Yes?" Aonung said.
"What did you do!" Neteyam shouted, touching his neck, chest and abs.
"Oh that.." Aonung laughed. Neteyam rolled his eyes and just dragged his boyfriend to take a shower with him.
"Cmon you big baby," Neteyam laughed.

Bonus bit (im bored so i just made this up)

Neteyam and Aonung went to dinner. The Tsahik made some special soup for tonight. It was big event since the Tulkun's came back earlier on today. The two boys sat down at the kids table. Neteyam asked,
"Where's Tuk?"
"Asleep-," Lo'ak got cut off and just out his hands over his mouth. He looked over to Aonung who was pretending like he didn't do anything.
"You!" Lo'ak shouted.
"It's fine Lo'ak!" Neteyam said.
"What is that all over you're body brother?" Kiri asked.
"Someone was hungry," Rotxo laughed.
"Shut up you're bite marks literally just healed you can't laugh and they were by my sister so you still have to pay," Neteyam argued.
Rotxo frowned,
"How is that my fault?"
"Aonung what did you do?" Tsireya looked so disappointed, she was holding her plate of food.
Aonung just laughed and sat down,
"Things just went down you know." They all talked for the whole night and somehow Lo'ak always tried to bring up Neteyam's bite marks. It's like he was obsessed with them but he still didn't forgive Aonung for doing that to his brother.

What's your fav ship? Mine: Neteyam x Aonung or either Kiri x Rotxo!