"Are you falling in love?" - 2

Carrying on from part 1!⬇️⬇️⬇️

Aonung looked into the boys eyes. His lips looked so tasty. He wanted him so bad but, the guilt he would feel after he kissed him. His parents wouldn't be proud of him at all. Neteyam slowly leaned close to him. Aonung backed away. Neteyam was confused,
"What is wrong?"
"I can't," Aonung sniffled.
"What why?" Neteyam asked.
"My parents, they will hate me... forever," Aonung cried. Neteyam looked shocked, this big tough guy, was a guy who didn't know who he was. He quickly comforted him,
"It's ok, we can take things slow."
"Let's go back, Rotxo is probably waiting for us," Neteyam said. They entered the room and saw Rotxo lying down on the bed. He was looking at his iPhone, crying.
"Rotxo what happened?" Aonung asked. He quickly rushed over to him, Neteyam following from behind. "The kids, the kids at school," Rotxo cried, showing. a picture that was posted of him. The caption was, 'Look at this dude, can't believe he's shorter than his girlfriend.' Aonung comforted him,
"Ignore them, they mean nothing to you."
Neteyam agreed,
"Yeah." Neteyam was just as surprised, he didn't know Aonung was the sweet, especially Rotxo.

That night, Neteyam and Rotxo had a sleepover in Rotxo's house. "You guys can have this bed, I think you might have to share I'm sorry." Rotxo apologised.
"Thats fine by me," Aonung said.
"Yeah fine by me," Neteyam said.
"Alright great!" Rotxo exclaimed.
It was dinner time. Rotxo's grandma prepared fish soup for dinner. "Thank you for this dinner, Rotxo's grandma," Neteyam and Aonung thanked.
"Wow such well mannered boys," she said.
"Couldn't have done it without me," Rotxo rolled his eyes.
His grandma laughed,
"Alright eat up now!"
Everyone ate up the the soup, it was scrumptious. They all washed their own dishes so they didn't cause Rotxo's grandma any trouble. "Thank you my boys, off you guys go and play," she thanked. They all said goodbye and ran up the stairs. They arrived at Rotxo's room and they all decided on what they should do. "We should call the girls, also Lo'ak!" Rotxo suggested. They all agreed and Neteyam rung up his sister, Tsireya and Lo'ak. After a few minutes, the gang showed up. They went ro Rotxo's room and greeted them. Kiri immediately sat next to Rotxo, who had already left a space for her. Lo'ak and Tsireya sat next to each other was well and lastly, Aonung and Neteyam sat next to each other. "Let's do spin the bottle," Kiri requested. They all agreed and nodded their heads. Kiri placed a bottle in the middle of the circle. "Who wants to go first?" Kiri asked.
"I guess I will," Lo'ak volunteered. He spun the bottle, it landed on Tsireya of course. He gently smiled and kissed Tsireya passionately on the lips. They pulled away and just laughed.
"Ok I wanna go next," Rotxo said. He spun the bottle, of course he got Kiri. Suddenly, Kiri grabbed Rotxo's arm. They left the room. I wonder what they were doing...
They all waited a hot minute, waiting for Kiri and Rotxo. Finally they re-entered the room, this time Rotxo looked different. He had a hickey on his neck. Everyone widened their mouths.
"Daym Kiri," Lo'ak stated.
"Rotxo what happened, this boy seriously let her do that," Aonung laughed.
Rotxo rolled his eyes while Kiri started to laugh with them.
"That's going to take a long time to go away," Neteyam stated.
"Ok ok! I get it..." Rotxo said.
"Well since there's only two people left, they should kiss." Rotxo insisted. Neteyam looked at Aonung. Aonung stared at Neteyam. They started to get closer and closer. Until..
their lips touched together. The others were just looking at them kissing. "Oh sh*t, I should've known he was gay," Lo'ak said.
"Shut up let them enjoy the moment," Kiri argued.
Tsireya supported his brother, whatever he was going through, even though her parents were homophobic. They pulled apart and gasped for air. After they just hugged each other and thanked each other for the kiss. "Yeah, we were just taking this a bit slow, I hope you guys support us," Aonung said.
"Of course we do," They all replied. Aonung and Neteyam looked happy and pleased with them.

Thank you for reading, message me some requests of put them in the comments! Also make sure to vote! 💗