Request - (Smut!) Too much to handle

I'm going to start doing requests here so feel free to leave some!!
I've been on a break because I had no motivation but I'm back
I swear I say that all the time but oh well-

Top will be Neteyam because I see too much bottom Neteyam but I kinda wanna spice things up. Sorry Neteyam

Aonung and Neteyam had taken a long break from each other. Recently, they got into a fight and hadn't talked for weeks. Their siblings had been noticing but kept quiet so it didn't make things worse. Basically, what happened was that Neteyam always hung out with other people and rarely hung out with Aonung anymore, which made him sad. If you know Aonung, well he is the jealous type so he obviously didn't like that. They stopped talking ever since that even though Neteyam tired to talk to him because communication is key!

"Neteyam can you go drop this soup over to Ronal's house, and maybe go stay with your boyfriend? You've been locked up in your room for days," Neytiri said, from the kitchen.
"Ugh why can't you make Lo'ak take it," he whined.
"Now." she demanded in a low tone.
"Fine," he groaned, he didn't want the bad side of her to come out.
As he left the house he crossed his fingers and hoped that it wasn't Aonung who answered the door.
Well in reality, he actually did want him to, just communication would do the trick. The soup bowl felt nice and warm on his hands as the cold breeze brushed pass. Small tears fell from the sky onto his clothing. He made his way to the front of the door and sighed. Here he went. He rung the doorbell and slowly took a step back while looking down at the soup. Really, he had nothing better to do while waiting patiently outside. A few minutes later, the door began to open but he couldn't see who it was because it seemed that the 'someone' was talking to someone in the house.
"Hello who is it?" Aonung asked. His face immediately dropped and he was about to close the door until a slender hand stopped it.
"We need to talk," Neteyam said. Aonung looked at the hand and then back at him m in pity and nodded his head. He let him and he took off his shoes while placing the soup down on the counter.
"What's this?" Aonung asked, lifting the aluminium foil over the top of it.
"Soup." Neteyam responded. There was an long pause until Aonung spoke.
"Let's go to my room to talk," he said.
"Alright," Neteyam replied, following him behind. The smell of his house gave him so much comfort. He hadn't smelt this smell in ages and he felt happiness grow inside of him.

They were finally in Aonung's room. "So?" Aonung asked.
"I'm sorry, for not hanging out with you, I mean it's my fault, I should have talked to you more sooner, I'm deeply and truly sorry," Neteyam spoke, looking down at somewhere random.
"Come here, you sound so silly," Aonung's voice cracked as he was about to cry. He grabbed him by the and and they embraced each other and it was a long one, they missed each others scent and the touch.
"I missed you," Aonung mumbled into his chest.
"Missed you too," Neteyam replied, kissing his cheek.
The two of them cuddled for sometime because of how much they missed their hugs. But we all know what they missed the most.. sex.
Neteyam grabbed Aonung's face and started to kiss him. Of course he kissed back and they started to make out on Aonung's bed. They couldn't be too loud because there were still people in the house.

"You missed me this much?" Neteyam giggled, fixing Aonung's hair.
"Fuck, just tease me already!" Aonung cried, laying on the bed.
"You sure you can handle it?" he seductively asked.
"I mean last time-." he said.
"I can." Aonung stated, looking up at him.
Aonung lay down by the wall on the bed while Neteyam sat by the side of him. They were both undressed and Neteyam did what Aonung asked. Neteyam positioned his hand from the base to the tip and pumped up and down. This caused sensational moans to escape from Aonung's mouth but of course he had to keep quiet.
"Sh sh.." he whispered.
Neteyam was good at this and you could tell Aonung missed it. He started to go faster and things were getting sloppy.
"Ah~ this is too much," Aonung moaned, shaking. Neteyam smirked at the scene but like the person he is, he kept going. He wanted to see him in pleasure and wanted to make him feel good. The music over the top matched perfectly with his moans and that made him turned on.
"Please~ they might hear!" Aonung whimpered, covering his mouth.
"If you keep making those noises they will," Neteyam whispered into his ear. Neteyam would play with his nipples while also stroking it.
"Neteyam!" he yelped in pleasure, shutting his eyes.
"What did I say, you really want them to hear?" Neteyam asked, covering Aonung's mouth. He continued to make him moan but now they were muffled. His eyes were getting watery just from a hand job. His hips were bucked, posture was straightened every time he felt like he was close and eyes were rolled back.
"Make me cum," he moaned, grabbing onto Neteyam's hand and going faster and faster.
"Naughty," he laughed, pinning both of his hands to to the wall so he couldn't do anything. Right after, white liquid slowly leaked out of the tip of his dick. Neteyam praised him for being so good for him and even licked it up.

"Can I ride you?" Aonung shyly asked, looking down.
"And can you get any more hotter?" Neteyam questioned, positioning himself to get ready.
Aonung climbed on top and slowly lowered his body onto the bulging dick. He slid himself inside causing a loud gasp to come out of his mouth. The feeling of it inside felt so old but new at the same time.  He started to go up and down like on a carousel. It felt so good that he gripped onto his hair while riding him.
"You're so tight," Neteyam whimpered, holding onto his waist. Aonung was over stimulated and he was uncontrollably shaking but he was the one in control. It was way too much to handle and the after math of this was probably going to take a long time to heal.

"Let me fill you up," Neteyam whispered, breathing heavily. Aonung was just about to say something until he was interrupted by a loud moan. His eyes were rolled back and the pace he was grinding was slower. "How was that?" Neteyam asked, chuckling at him. He gave a few kisses to him after.
"G-good," he stuttered, while getting off. He was still shaking after all of that and tears were filled in his eyes. The both of them were panting heavily and were seriously out of breath.
"I'll make you a hot bath, come on," he chuckled as he tried to stop him from shaking and wiping his tears.
"I can barely move," he whined, rubbing his eyes.
"You were in control!" Neteyam argued back.
"I just missed it," Aonung answered, kissing him.
"Next time you have to be more quieter," Neteyam chuckled, smacking the palm of his hand on his face.