Request - "F*ck it"

This was requested by: @iwishiwasabird

Neteyam and Aonung were sitting down on the floor, scrolling on tiktok on their iPhone's. They were scrolling until, Aonung came across a video of a girl, in a bathing suit dancing. Neteyam took a glance and saw Aonung put it in his favourites smiling, Neteyam's eyebrows furrowed and he snatched Aonung's iPhone.
"Hey Neteyam!" Aonung exclaimed.
"What do you mean? Seriously checking out other girls behind my back!" Neteyam yelled.
"Calm down, I'm gay, I was going to send it to my friend!" Aonung argued back. "I don't f*cking care you were smiling at your phone." Neteyam had enough, he shook his head and smashed Aonung's iPhone on the floor. "NETEYAM you little-." before Aonung could finish, Neteyam ran out the room crying. Of course, Aonung didn't go after him, after all he literally broke him iPhone. Aonung sat there crying, he never intended it be like that.

A whole day passed, Aonung and Neteyam haven't spoken ever since. It was heavily raining outside, Neteyam sat outside, he loved the rain since it reminded of his home, it used to rain there. Aonung was helping his sister with housework, he glanced outside and saw Neteyam sitting by himself. "You missing him, brother?" Tsireya asked. Aonung nodded his head and started sobbing. Tsireya hugged Aonung and said,
"It will be ok, go talk to him."
"It's not that easy, sis," Aonung said, wiping his tears.
"Come on just try," Tsireya replied. Aonung stood up, maybe his sister was right. He couldn't just sit there and cry himself to sleep anymore.

A tall, light, blue skinned figure came close to Neteyam. "What are you doing here?" Neteyam questioned angrily.
"You've been crying haven't you?" Aonung stated.
"Well, you too," Neteyam added. Aonung rolled his eyes and sat down next to Neteyam.
"I'm sorry, Tey," Aonung said, looking down at the sand. Neteyam looked at Aonung, he was still mad at Aonung after what he did, he knew Aonung meant it in a different way."It's ok, I'm sorry for getting so mad at you," Neteyam replied. Aonung looked up and hugged Neteyam back, Aonung's hand slowly rested in Neteyam's cheek. Neteyam loved the touch of Aonung. "May I?" Aonung asked. Neteyam still looked angry but couldn't be mad at him forever, "F*ck it" Neteyam said in his head.
"Yes you may," Neteyam replied. Aonung slowly pulled him in closer and they both leaned in for a passionate kiss. It lasted a while until they pulled away.

Thanks for reading!